I'm Back

I always think of kate beckinsale and her god awful romanian accent in *bad accent* VAN HELSING!

kate beckinsale is freakin hottttt!!!
as for the whole myspace thing:
u guys need to get on the ball
everyone has a myspace
its easy to sign-up
and its like the new skype/aim

You just happened to encounter the 2 people left on planet Earth who do not have a myspace page, YET. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 9 2006, 10:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 9 2006, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Aug 10 2006, 01:38 AM
YET. :ph34r:
:ph34r:

Wait, two? [/b][/quote]
Messieurs "Grizzly Adams" and "goldengloves88" at the present time are not signed up. Unless... :ph34r:

wow
people with no myspace's no offense have to get one
their social rep depends on it
you see before people traded phone numbers
then it was S/N's
but now
people trade myspaces

Wow, you are extremely 16.

See Massengill, it's like this. One day you'll be an adult and you'll realize that everything, but EVERYTHING that teenagers hold dear is actually stupid and pointless.

If this is the sort of argument you've been getting this whole time, Garret, I can see why you would refuse. :ph34r:

It all depends on how you look at it. Some people see it as shallow bullshit. Others take the time to make it more personal and ABOUT SOMETHING.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 10 2006, 02:17 AM
It all depends on how you look at it. Some people see it as shallow bullshit. Others take the time to make it more personal and ABOUT SOMETHING.
that might be true
but 99.9% of the time its hsallow bullshit
people say everyday one day u will be and adult and laugh about all of this because u finally realize that its bullshit!!!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 10 2006, 02:21 AM
Oh no, I'm not saying you'll laugh. :ph34r:
oh k
correction
you mite not laugh
but you will realize it was stupid and pointless and you will think what the hell was i thinking when i did that
is that maybe sorta kinda rite?

:banghead: Dude. A mite is a bug and a rite is a religious ceremony.

let me correct a few things
correction
you might not laugh
but you will realize it was stupid and pointless and you will think what the hell was i thinking when i did that
is that maybe sort of kind of right?

is my analogy correct?
or is it like sort of anywhere close to the right one?

Back