I'd oddly tired.

easilywow

Reaction score
Very unusual occurence. Usually this time of night is when my energy is at its absolute peak.

Originally posted by andy@Sep 6 2005, 06:40 PM
You're cooking what for dinner?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he's back!!!!

Originally posted by andy@Sep 6 2005, 06:40 PM
Scrambled eggs? I think that's the only thing I can actually cook. That, Mac 'N Cheese, PB&J, Romain noodles, soup, and occasionally mashed potatoes.

Originally posted by ravyn@Sep 6 2005, 06:41 PM
thanks, I wrote that
I thought so. "Proprioception" is a really fucking cool word. Had to look it up.

Originally posted by easilywow+Sep 6 2005, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Sep 6 2005, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Sep 6 2005, 06:40 PM
Scrambled eggs? I think that's the only thing I can actually cook. That, Mac 'N Cheese, PB&J, Romain noodles, soup, and occasionally mashed potatoes. [/b][/quote]
I'll have a steak and some fries. :)

Originally posted by andy+Sep 6 2005, 06:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Sep 6 2005, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Sep 6 2005, 10:41 PM
thanks, I wrote that
Now where's me toolbox!? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

Ahhh -- I'm being attacked by internet ads!
I think my computer is extremely virus-infected right now.

What exactly is "stimuli within the body itself?" Would that be biological, as in heart rate, etc, or would it be more supernatural, emotional, or...mental?

Originally posted by easilywow+Sep 6 2005, 06:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Sep 6 2005, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Sep 6 2005, 06:41 PM
thanks, I wrote that
I thought so. "Proprioception" is a really fucking cool word. Had to look it up. [/b][/quote]
Cool I added to your vocabulary. I was reading about Einstein and part of the quote comes from one of his thoughts, which made me come up with mine.

The word "proprioception", which comes from the Latin " proprius", meaning "one's own" or to come into ones own, Just as the five senses take in information from the outer world - what we see, touch, smell, taste and hear - sometimes referred to as our "sixth sense" , I dont like the proprioception theory of our body process personally, proprioception in my theory gathers and processes internal and external information, but more deeply from the inner world of our bodies, the world we alone inhabit. The circle of light theory belongs to Einstein.

No drugs, but the Movie the Matrix gets me thinking alot.

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 6 2005, 06:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 6 2005, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Sep 6 2005, 10:53 PM
No drugs, but the Movie the Matrix gets me thinking alot.
You should fix that. [/b][/quote]
I am holdin out for your babe, you know dat puddy kat...

Back