I'd oddly tired.

Originally posted by easilywow+Sep 7 2005, 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (easilywow @ Sep 7 2005, 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Sep 6 2005, 08:55 PM
i am online
Are not! [/b][/quote]
Oh you mean on aim? i have been this whole time. I just sent you a message but it says that you were offline

:lol: Oh dude, I finally saw that "There's no Su-gar!" commercial. :lol:

I'm surprised that it took so long to air it here, it's so cute. Or maybe it depends on the channel.

I'm starting to get the QWERTY tattoo. :blink: Nite.

Originally posted by a_iver+Sep 6 2005, 09:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Sep 6 2005, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 7 2005, 12:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Sep 6 2005, 08:55 PM
i am online

Are not!
Oh you mean on aim? i have been this whole time. I just sent you a message but it says that you were offline [/b][/quote]
Hahaha, I'm sorry. My computer kept messing up because it's extremely virus-infected. But you have to IM me 'cause it always says you're offline.

Originally posted by easilywow@Sep 7 2005, 08:21 AM
Hahaha, I'm sorry. My computer kept messing up because it's extremely virus-infected. But you have to IM me 'cause it always says you're offline.
Get Zone Alarm. Its free virus scaning and removal software.

Back