I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Sep 2 2005, 12:33 PM
I sometimes do this when my boner gets way too hard...especially in the mornings and I really need to pee, but I can't pee if I have that hard of morning wood. :ph34r:
:lol: What's even funnier is being the innocent bystander WATCHING the guy tryin to pee in the mornin.

There's this really funny thing that happens to us in the morning sometimes when it comes to our aim. Usually after sex the night before but it's just too gross to talk about. The married chicks should all know what I mean though. :lol: :lol:

:lol: yea that was hilarious i do hope it aint that extreme in real life though

Well it was played up a bit but the concept was pretty accurate.

I sure wish I could remember that part.
Did he stand there like everything was all normal and try to compensate for the altered trajectory once he realized he was peeing on the wall? Only to have things go back to normal which causes him to pee on the other wall?
That's pretty much what usually happens. <_< PITA is what it is. :rolleyes:

Yeah that's exactly what happens, cept it's Jim Carrey so he's whipping it around like a firehose. :rolleyes: :lol:

if i had my choice of the women that i could have sex with it would be selma hyaeck and a younger linda carter (wonder woman) :D :D :D

:lol: that's so hot

I'd do the guy that was on the beach *fanning self*

what did i miss? it has been awhile since i have been on this forum trying to reply to posts.. so what did i miss?

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 2 2005, 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 2 2005, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N@Sep 2 2005, 12:33 PM
I sometimes do this when my boner gets way too hard...especially in the mornings and I really need to pee, but I can't pee if I have that hard of morning wood. :ph34r:
:lol: What's even funnier is being the innocent bystander WATCHING the guy tryin to pee in the mornin. [/b][/quote]
hahahahahahaha laugh it up, but is very hard to do..

Yeah? YEAH?

SQUEEZE A BABY HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. THEN you can complain about how hard you have it. :angry:

:)

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 4 2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah? YEAH?

SQUEEZE A BABY HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. THEN you can complain about how hard you have it. :angry:

:)
i stand corrected.. but it is really hard to pee with a hard on.. :( :(

Back