I'd like to have sex with...

Originally posted by Scythe+Aug 31 2005, 03:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Aug 31 2005, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 31 2005, 09:22 PM
Wee! Where was it? Did you get our messages?
dont go either! [/b][/quote]
But I gotsta! The yarn, she calls me!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 31 2005, 02:22 PM
Wee! Where was it? Did you get our messages?
In my backpack again.<_<
I checked that thing about five times. It's got so many effing hidden pockets that i sometimes stick things in the wrong one without knowing it. :!@#$:

Anyways I haven't gotten my messages yet. I'm still at school and the batteries are dead. When I get home I'll check em. I'm looking forward to it :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 31 2005, 02:48 PM
I left obscene messages on your voicemail Andypants. :)
Now why don't more people do that to me? :naughty:

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 31 2005, 01:27 PM
i sometimes stick things in the wrong one without knowing it. :!@#$:

Yeah. Inexperience'll do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nooo I'm serious fitz. This thing's crazy. It's not like most backpacks. It's got little seperaters, and seperaters below those seperators. some are zipped up, others are not. Most of them are like tucked away so when you stick em in the main one, if you're not paying close enough attention, you might accidentally stick them in the divider thing, and you'll never see it again. :angry:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 31 2005, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 31 2005, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 31 2005, 01:27 PM

Yeah. Inexperience'll do that. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: i just KNEW you were gonna say that

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 31 2005, 12:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 31 2005, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Aug 31 2005, 01:27 PM

Yeah. Inexperience'll do that. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, you set yourself up pretty good. :lol:

Back