I, Robot

They used curve on one their adds? Damn...guess I didn't see that one...they seem to use Curve for alot of trailers...including the first Spiderman...also hell above water.

Originally posted by chaosphere@Jul 5 2004, 05:05 PM
well i have a question about some music for this movie... http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/i_robot/trailer3/ this trailer, at the point where he says im gonna miss the old days when people killed people, then there is a shot of the city then this music starts, what is it ??

I believe it's '' Neodamerung '' from the Matrix Revolutions when Neo En Smith walk down the street ready to kick each others asses

Greetz

Nemesis

The Song Is Called Nevras by Juno Reactor It's the same music they used in the Matrix Revolution with the fight Neo VS Smith and the end Credits,<span style='font-family:Times'> it's like a 9 min song</span>

Either Neodammerung, or another Matrix song that is very similar called Navras. That same theme is used. Navras was also used in an earlier edition of the trailer when the robot winks and this choir sings a minor chord and gets louder, and then dies down really quickly, and then gets loud again.

I have the soundtrack of the Matrix Revolutions and it is Neodammerung

During the end credits you hear Navras

Both cool songs, Well the entire Matrix Soundtrack cd is great!

Greetz Nemesis

Now that we are talking about music in I, Robot....

Can anyone tell me what song it is, that plays on Del Spooner's stereo right in the beginning of the movie, where he wakes up in his appartment...

Pleaze.... :(

Well.... Looks like I found the answer my self..

Stevie Wonder - Superstition :D

i kno this is kinda old but im new, and i was wonderin, the part where the music gets intense orchestra like music, when the robots break thru the glass doors, and start a big shoot out (its the second half of the trailer).
if ne one can tell me the name i would preciate it. thanks everyone.

I think it is fianl omen 2.0 by immediate music...

hope that helps...

Final Omen 2.0 was not used in any of the trailers...

But i think you are looking for one of these :

Music Junkies - P.O.W.
Don Davis - Neodammerung
Immediate Music - Blasphemy 2.0

haha...that is what I meant...blasphemy...got confused...sorry... :p

I, Robot- the instrumental music from the end when Will Smith says "COME ON!" and the action hypes up.

Would be helpful if you could provide some links to the trailer and the others you have requested help with. I looked for the I, Robot trailer, but couldn't find one where he said "Come on" at the end.

Although i think i saw the right X-Men 2 trailer and looked through my X-Ray Dog and Immediate Music tracks, but couldn't find that one.

I.Robot trailer

It is the instrumental song that starts right after Bruce Greenwood says "What this is is one mistake!" and Will Smith screams "COME ON!"

Back