I need much help on this one

shannon6969

Reaction score
This song has been driving me crazy for about 2 months now. I originally discovered it on a co-worker's cellular phone ring.

It starts off with 2 trumpet blasts..."baa baaaaaaaa"...and then drums kick it into a very upbeat jazzy big-band type of song. My co-worker has a Razr cell phone with Verizon (at least it looks like a Razr). I definitely know he's with Verizon. The ring tone is entitled "Sunshine". I've been Googling my butt off, but can't find anything to point me in the right direction.

Recently I've heard the same "baa baaaaaaa" at the beginning and end of a t.v. commercial. I want to say it's a car commercial, but don't quote me on that. All I remember is that it aired in late March/early April of 2007. I last saw it during that new "thank god you're here" show on NBC around easter time. The end of the commercial takes place outside on a street/sidewalk in an urban/residential setting.

I know my information is vague, but please, if anyone can help, I'd truly appreciate it. I'm at the end of my desparate, pitiful rope. I must know what this song is. Every day at work, I have to ask my co-worker if I can call his phone so I can hear the ring. Please help!!!

Thanking you all in advance.

-S
:)

No. Sorry. It's neither of those. As far as I know, there are no lyrics.
Thanks for the input though.
-S

No. Sorry. It's not that one either. I'd definitely recognize that one. Hell, it's on my ipod. As far as I know, there are no lyrics to the song i seek.
Thanks for the input.
-S
smile.gif

I'll take a guess........"Sing Sing Sing" - Benny Goodman

No. Sorry. It's not "Sing Sing Sing" either.
Thanks for the input though.
-S

Back