I Love the 90s

bbrocks

Pro Member
Reaction score
i was surprised to see that this show was on today (wasn't it supposed to start tomorrow, the 12th?!!!). i would like to know what is the song playing in the backgroung when they discuss cocaine in the movie goodfellas. so, if anyone happens to watch the show, let me know if you recognize that song!!!

It's still on our TIVO ... I'll look at it and see if I can figure it out. :)

The song is called "Scooby Snacks" by Fun Lovin' Criminals. Link goes to an audio sample, but it doesn't sound like the part from the song... But, I listened to another sample at iTunes and I'm 99% sure it's the right song. :)

The song plays at the end credits. So far I heard at the end of the 1990 and 1991 episode. Its like house music up tempo and some of the lyrics are "come on..come on get up with me and dance something something" any help will be appreciated -Thanks-
Guardianlion

THe song was on either the 90/91/93 episode..
They made fun of the song and I used to know the name The one guy made fun of it cuase they added "de" in front of words like "de"gorgeous then he said "de"tention to be funny it was filmed in fornt of a green screen adn every looked crazy in the video..

That song is pretty cool. ;)

If I remember right they also chose Vanilla Ice over MC Hammer as a rapper and put "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship at the top of some worst ever list.

So go figure. :rolleyes:

MC Hammer's dancing rocks... =]

What was that song that they had the video to? =\

The Dee-Light video? The song I mentioned in my earlier post, "Groove Is In The Heart." :)

MC Hammer's video? "Can't Touch This."

So, the part of each episode when MC Hammer introduces the top 3 songs from the year... There is this fast electric, kind of high pitched sample from "U Can't Touch This" that's played. The hook (I think you call it that) of the song is being played.

Does anyone know if that's from a remix version of the song that exists?

I Love The 90s

There was a song being played when they were talking about Jurassic Park the movie and they were talking about raptors. The song sounds like a kid song with a male singer, it sounded like he was talkiing and I think one of the lyrics had the word "raptor" in it. The melody sounds like a kid song. Thanks for any help you can give me.

-=Guardianlion=-

Don't think so. Sounds like vh1's personal remix. But somehow it'll probably end up on the internet. :D

Yeah, that's what I think... I found a few remixes of the song, but not the right one...

Thought I'd ask though. :)

hi, yet another one about this show. i am totally stumped. does anyone know the music playing in the background each time jerry springer says his final thoughts? it sounds very diso-ish and is all strings. thanks~! :lol:

I've only watched it once. Is he on every episode/year? What time?

damn he was JUST on. but yeah, he's on every episode at the very end. he gives his "final thought", and the song is playing every time.

Back