Hyundai Elantra

I know there are like a million threads on this already...

but does anyone know the name of the song on the hyundai commercial where they show people dancing, and there are squares that merge together to make the picture of a red hyundai?

I can't find it.

GOOD NEWS!
Here's the reply I got from the Exec at Humit.

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I don’t have permission to release the music from the spot, as it belongs to the Hyundai client. We may be creating a full length song – I’ll let you know.

Debbi

Full length song!

I agree with Brainy03 . This is the first forum that i have been on that actually researches stuff and people quickly reply to ur questions.

Originally posted by Zaeyde@Feb 13 2007, 05:44 PM
GOOD NEWS!
Here's the reply I got from the Exec at Humit.

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately, I don’t have permission to release the music from the spot, as it belongs to the Hyundai client. We may be creating a full length song – I’ll let you know.

I, too, contacted Humit.com to purchase a full length version.

Until then, here is the clip in a downloadable format free of the Elantra voice over:

http://myspace.com/elantra

I have set my audio player set on auto repeat for a pseudo extended play version! :p

Heidi

The version that I heard is exactly like the one on the MySpace site except it had the lyrics:

One for the treble
Two for the bass
Three for the people
rockin' the place

And a bit more. Does anyone know if this is the same track that was produced specifically for Hyundai?

Did anyone ever find a full version or downloadable version from the commercial?
The myspace link says "restricted profile".
Almost 20yrs later and I still want this song. <3

Back