Hyundai Accent 5 Canadian

scubaryan

Reaction score
Hey,
Does anybody know the name of the song from the hyundai accent 5 commercial where like 4 people look in through the back of the accent. (I'm in Canada.) I've tried to search with lyrics to get the song title but it didn't work. It's a girl singing, the chorus goes, do do do do dodo do do, do do do do do do do. And part of the lyrics (inthe whole song) describe her drinking a coffee at a coffeee place and she looks out the window but some girl is staring back but she doesn't see her there drinking coffee.
Thanks for your help.

I found the name of the song from the commercial!
IT is titled: Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega (club mix is the one that's on the commercial).
Thanks guys!
No pictures please :D

Has anyone seen the commercial for this car? The only lyrics the commercial plays is: "Do do do do, do do do do... etc" It's really bothering me as I know this is a good song! If it helps, it's a female singer! Thanks for your help everyone. :)

This is going to be a total guess but I think it might be "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega. You can hear a sample here. It's the second track. Good luck! :)

The new Honda accent 2005 commercial where the group of people come out to look in the trunk and then hop in the car.... itz the dd doo doo song in the background...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanx in advance

Can you describe the music better? Genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals?

nice catch... i know nothing about cars, so it didn't even occur to me. :lol:

Hey! I know I've heard the song before, which leads me to believe that it's been around for awhile - it's in a Hyundai commercial and the only lyrics are a girl singing "do do do do, do do do do". I know that there are actual lyrics, but I'm having trouble naming the song.

Thanks for any help. :D

This one is bugging me. I think I know what song you are talking about. It's jus do, do, do, do for a while and then eventually there is words but I don't think they play them on this commercial. If anyone has the soundtrack or movie I know that the song I am thinking of is on the movie Untamed Hearts with Christian Slater, Rosie Perez, and Marisa Tomei. I will keep looking and see if can find that song but I believe that's the one.

If it's the same ad as described in this earlier topic, then yes it's "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega.

Back