Hustle

davidlroot

Reaction score
anyone know the song in the promo being shown on Bravo...i think there are some lyrics saying "cant we get back, cant we get back" or something along those lines. my guess is it is a british band given that is a BBC series.

thanks in advance,
dave

I think its "the way we get by" by spoon, im not sure though, I saw the ad last week

thanks summergirl...apparantly it has been featured on the O.C.

and to think i thought that show was a waste of an hour :)

AMC Hustle

Hey all,
I've been searching for a bit, and can't find the music played in the commercial for AMC's new Hustle series. I enjoy the beat, and would appreciate it if someone knew the band and song name. Thanks!

The following link is to the AMC Hustle website, where you can hear the music.

Hustle on AMC

<---giant idiot.

The music is listed on the video.

I, um, was just testing you guys. Really.

Any ideas what song that is playing in the background of the "Hustle" trailer on AMC.
Sounds British and Indie Rock-ish. Thanks for your time!

yes i've seen this commercial.... i would like to know it as well.... *bump*

O right and on a second note.... the lyrics are "and that's the way we get by, the way we get by,(pause) that's the way we get by"

Lately there's been a song on the show's promos that's different than the rest. It's not the theme song or by Spoon. It's like a techno/dance song with some cool beats. I checked all the other posts and no ones asked about this one yet. During the show they played it while they asked a question about what one of the slang words was then it went to commercial. If anyone knows anything let me know. Thanks. :eek:k:

Recently AMC has had commercials for Hustle, in prep for their new episodes next week. There is a song playing during commercial that I want to know. The only line I can recall is, "I'll take whats man and..."

I know its very little to go on, but if anybody knows it, I'd much appreciate it.
BTW, its semi-rock with a nice beat.

I have NOT seen the ad, so ...

I'll take a wild guess ...

Maybe ...

The Clarks - "In The End" ???

I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

It sounded like the lyrics were "I'll take what's mine". I just heard it and I'd like to know what song it is too.

The only lyrics I can remember from the commercial for AMC's show Hustle are "I'll what's mine". It's a male singer. Anybody know it?

Back