HSBC Direct

planet

Reaction score
My friend wants to know what the name of the music is in the latest HSBC ad. Can anyone help?

Is HSBC a UK bank?

I believe so - but this ad was showing how they know how to provide services across the world, and so on...

Last thing I can find is from about 2 years ago, do you know where it was airing? geographically I mean, though network would help too.

What's going on in the ad? Any description of the music? Tempo, genre, lyrics, male/female vocals? Etc... Even if we haven't seen it, someone might could narrow it down from that.

You may have found it by now, but I think yr looking for a Hendrix track called EZ rider

Hello, I'm looking for the song for the new HSBCDirect.com online savings accnt. commercial. It is a slow soft song and towards the end a woman starts to sing. Thanks! :D

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find the name of the song in an HSBC ad I saw last night. All I can remember is that the ad was a cartoon and it was showing on the History Channel. The singer was a girl. Anyone know what song that was? Thanks in advance!

Was the commercial in the form of a cartoon? I think I'm looking for the same one.

Yup. I thought it might be nora jones but I haven't been able to find anything of hers that sounds like it.

Forgot to add, it is Feist but the track is "Gatekeeper". Thanks for the lead mdjag3, I didn't even think of Feist. :D

Originally posted by bdog527@Feb 1 2007, 09:38 AM
Forgot to add, it is Feist but the track is "Gatekeeper". Thanks for the lead mdjag3, I didn't even think of Feist. :D
Some lyrics from the actual commercial, or even a vid url would help us all verify, take away most of the guesswork and sleep peacefully ;)

"Gatekeeper" by Feist

Get it at Amazon.

(Both Mushaboom and Gatekeeper are on the Open Season album)

B)

HSBC Bank:

Is anyone familiar with the music in their commercial which is an animation
showing a woman going through daily tasks? The score is a slow bossa nova
like ballad with a female vocalist and guitar for instrumental. Broadcasts
at least on CNN (Anderson Cooper 360 late evenings) Jan/Feb 07 NYC.
Not quite but the feel is like this track from Amazon (Ana Caram, “Once I Loved”).
Can’t remember what language she is singing but its a really nice song.

Thanks,

-loote

Originally posted by loote@Feb 1 2007, 08:38 PM
HSBC Bank:

Is anyone familiar with the music in their commercial which is an animation
showing a woman going through daily tasks? The score is a slow bossa nova
like ballad with a female vocalist and guitar for instrumental. Broadcasts
at least on CNN (Anderson Cooper 360 late evenings) Jan/Feb 07 NYC.
Not quite but the feel is like this track from Amazon (Ana Caram, “Once I Loved”).
Can’t remember what language she is singing but its a really nice song.

Thanks,

-loote

Thanks this is the one!

Artists: Feist
Album: Open Season
Track: Gatekeeper

-loote

Back