How is the Weather in your Area?

94% (sorry to lazy to look up degrees) but the humiture is crazy like 80 sumpin percent. mizer-able

Are you all hot now? It's so nice here. It's was a perfect day. Not too hot or too breezy. And just the right number of clouds vs. blue sky. And the rest of you are currently baking in your home. Although Leone should turn off all the lights but leave the computer running. :)

about 90º

today i was driving around minneapolis for two and a half hours with no AC, it was great <_<

Ughh it's about 93 here right now. I have no AC in my car either....everywhere I go, I end up soaking wet by the time I get there, it's disgusting. :sick: <_<

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Aug 3 2006, 10:25 AM
Ughh it's about 93 here right now. I have no AC in my car either....everywhere I go, I end up soaking wet by the time I get there, it's disgusting. :sick: <_<
Car shower, cool

115 degrees...plus 60% humidity. I couldn't breathe because my throat was swollen because of my allergies. <_< Good thing I was already in a hospital.

It was another perfect day. Perfect, I say. I'll paying for this later though. B)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 5 2006, 02:44 AM
It was another perfect day. Perfect, I say. I'll paying for this later though. B)
uh
ur so damn lucky
i live in key biscayne in miami where its hot as hell humidity is sky high it rains everyday and the island where i live floods everytime it rains
btw it was 90-100somethin degrees today and it started raining all of the sudden

Originally posted by cchs08+Aug 9 2006, 02:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cchs08 @ Aug 9 2006, 02:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Aug 5 2006, 02:44 AM
It was another perfect day. Perfect, I say. I'll paying for this later though.  B)
uh
ur so damn lucky
i live in key biscayne in miami where its hot as hell humidity is sky high it rains everyday and the island where i live floods everytime it rains
btw it was 90-100somethin degrees today and it started raining all of the sudden [/b][/quote]
B) We get some hot weather too. But see you prolly have AC and 90% of the people around here don't. So it's even kinda.

everybody has AC
we live in an island thats like rich people haven
a house just got solled for 21 million dollars and now thats kinda cheap

Hmm today was a nice day. Too humid though. Awesome dark clouds when the sun was setting. Other than that, pretty okay.

heres the forecast:
87 feels like 95
wind: from SE 15 mph
humidity:65%
pressure:30.04 in (down)
dew point:74
UV index: 9 very high

according to the nurse's laptop that i'm using (yes, i'm in the hospital again), it's hot.

but this time, it isn't my fault (okay, maybe just a little bit), i have fluid in my lungs or something like that.
i tend to zone out when the doctors are explaining to me why i have to pay them more money.

Originally posted by sickboy@Aug 10 2006, 11:04 AM
but this time, it isn't my fault (okay, maybe just a little bit), i have fluid in my lungs or something like that.
i tend to zone out when the doctors are explaining to me why i have to pay them more money.
Your name does you justice.

Back