How is the Weather in your Area?

Omg! I just realized that we beat our record of 156 users on at the same time!

where i live in WA state we've been having summer like weather for the past couple weeks and since we depend on the rain it looks like we're having a drought this summer since no rain-storm-of-the-year is predicted to come save us :)

Originally posted by Galactica-X@Mar 4 2005, 08:30 PM
where i live in WA state we've been having summer like weather for the past couple weeks and since we depend on the rain it looks like we're having a drought this summer since no rain-storm-of-the-year is predicted to come save us :)
obviously the world has turned upside down, cause l.a. is getting all your rain.

no kidding. i think so. cal is going to slide off into the ocean before too long.

Any fuckin time, any fuckin day, learn to swim, see you down in Arizona Bay.

:)

Get away while ya can Michelle!

More Snow, Ice, Wind Chills -20 degrees. Typical March Weather. :ph34r:

Originally posted by michelle@Mar 5 2005, 12:28 PM
no kidding. i think so. cal is going to slide off into the ocean before too long.
Well if that happens you'll end up with Hawaii and Alaska can come too

That's what I've heard. It's actually been unusually nice here. It's pretty much stayed around mid 60's and this weekend it's supposed to get up to 73 I think.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 9 2005, 03:49 PM
It's pretty much stayed around mid 60's and this weekend it's supposed to get up to 73
warmth..... :(

Yes, but it's normally cold here around this time of year. We usually get some freak ice and snow storm at the beginning of March or end of February.

Back