How is the Weather in your Area?

Nuh uhhhhh. In the winter it gets colder'n a witches titties in December over there.

It does get below freezing but not for long stretches and then only at night.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 15 2005, 11:50 PM
Humidity is evil. :(
Oh, girlfriend, tell me about it! It's like this steaming, billowing, cloud of evil that just makes it IM-POSS-IBLE for me to get my hair to work!

My hair and I had a talk one time, and the agreement is that if I don't ever use hairspray or gel again, it will stop falling out.

So now I got too much hair and nothing I can do with it. :woo:

Yeah but it doesn't curl uniformly so I straighten it most the time. It's WAY curly right now though, I let it air dry last night. :(

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 16 2005, 12:01 AM
I'm trying to eat and I keep getting hair in my mouth. :(
:lol: :lol:

Did your rubber band break again?

Originally posted by leone+Aug 16 2005, 12:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 16 2005, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 16 2005, 12:01 AM

Did your rubber band break again? [/b][/quote]
One of the MOST annoying parts of my day. I break 'em all the time...

Originally posted by leone@Aug 16 2005, 12:08 AM
Which ones are you using?
I use the black or brown, Goody Ouchless kind! But I pull on them too hard sometimes, and SNAP! Right against my neck...

Originally posted by leone+Aug 15 2005, 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 15 2005, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 16 2005, 12:01 AM

Did your rubber band break again? [/b][/quote]
Nahhhhhhh. I used the clippers on the back of my neck today and never put the rubberband back on. :rolleyes:

Ohhh whew! OK you scared me when y'all were talking about rubber bands, it gave me the willies.

Back