How is the Weather in your Area?

Yeah he's ok, we got home and Daddy took him to go pee and Mommy gave him some kibble and cold water and he was running around chewing on the other dog and licking the walls in no time. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Jul 28 2005, 05:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jul 28 2005, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Jul 28 2005, 08:48 PM
Okay...I'll trade.
. o O (SCORE!) [/b][/quote]
*begins to dance like a leprechaun*

Originally posted by leone+Jul 28 2005, 05:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 28 2005, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Jul 28 2005, 08:56 PM
*begins to dance like a leprechaun*
*throws Lucky Charms at you* :P [/b][/quote]
Heehee heehee "I loves me my Lucky charms"

*begins to munch*

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 28 2005, 05:58 PM
Sssssssssssucka. You got some SPF 10000 right? And plenty of freon?
Who me? A sucka? We'll see you the sucka is when you get the freeze of a life time. Wear a big warm jacket with a beanie and mittens. Cause I just sent the cold your way.

*begins to jig with a feeling of victory*

Yeah man, I spent a winter in an unheated basement in below freezing weather. True, it was buttfucking cold and I complained about it nonstop but it beats the hell out of heat stroke. :ok:

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 28 2005, 06:13 PM
Yeah man, I spent a winter in an unheated basement in below freezing weather. True, it was buttfucking cold and I complained about it nonstop but it beats the hell out of heat stroke. :ok:
Well, I just sent the cold weather to you in the mail....if it doesn't get to you than the post office lost it. :P :shifty:

This last July was officially the 3rd hottest month in Ca recorded weather history. During the day it never dropped below 100 here in Bakersfield. Only July 1970 and August 1967 were worse. It's 11:30PM and 88 outside right now. <_<

Back