Honda ad "Signs"

alicia_baksa

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for a car and i dont know what kind of car it was, but in the commercial the cars are covered with mud, and on the side on the car it has it's mileage writted in the mud. anyways, i really like the song that is being played, it's a slow song. if someone could help that would be awesome!

I was hoping someone could help me, I'm looking for a song title and/or artist for a commercial about a car company. I'm pretty sure it's Honda, but it could be Toyota or maybe Hyundai. It's not about a specific car, but more the company in general.

The commercial starts off with a guy standing beside a little red car and beside him is a big green sign with white lettering that reads something like 471,245 (or some high number in the 400,000). The number represents how many kilometers have been put on his car. The next seen shows a guy tinkering with his snowblower and in the snow is written "112 snowstorms" meaning the snow blower has gone through that many snow storms.

There are more shots of the same sort of thing, such as a guy with a motorbike with some writing that says 22 wins and a lawnmower and the text says 7 million blades of grass. The commercial ends with a girl standing in front of a new car holding a sign that says "Just Got it".

I'd like to try and find the song playing during this commercial but all of the lyrics I can remember is "a lavendar sky". The music is soft and mellow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ok.. i saw the commercial again, it's a Honda commercial, but not only about Honda cars, it's about everything Honda makes. And as you watch the commercial it goes through how long that thing (like lawn mower or 4 wheeler) has lasted... like lawn mower: 200 lawns... etc. i really like the song in the background, and i hope that someone can please help!

I love this song! I could only hear the lyrics "takes me along" and "takes me across". It also sounds like the singer says "indefinable" and "undeniable".

hi there im also looking for that song from that ad i do know it is a honda commercial.

Ok, after a few hours of searching I stumbled across the Ad. You can find it here:

www.graysonmatthews.com

Click on "our work" and then click on "advertising" and then click on "Honda: Signs"

I don't know if it's Grayon Matthews who sings it or if he just put it together or if he's even a real person.

Lyrics from the commercial:

Indescribable want
Undeniable charm
Takes me along
Indefeniable you (or youth)
Unbelievable want
Takes me across a lavendar sky

Hopefully this'll help us figure out the name/artist! :blink:

ive been going crazy on the net trying to find the song artist/lyrics or anything but its been no good... i've used the lyrics and site provided by chrisvilleneuve (who did some good research, i mite add) and i quoted the lyrics in my search, the really simply linked lyrics i mite add like "undeniable charm" and "take me across" and nothing came up... but i also found other info about grayson mathews... apparently.. he usually creates original scores for his commercials... so perhaps the song from this honda commercial was indeed, as someone else had said previously, made for this commercial??

i hope i am wrong because i love that song and hope to download it...
so if anyone has any other new developments to make about the song and finds its artist/name, i will glady be proven wrong :)

Hey everyone,

My name is Rob Melamed and I wrote that music for the Honda commercial. I work at a very cool company called Grayson Matthews, located in Toronto. Unfortunately, that song is only 60 seconds long as it was written specifically for that commercial, titled Honda 'Signs'. It's not often that cool commercials like this one come along, and I'm glad that I did it some justice.

I also want to say that I really appreciate the compliments you guys have given the song. Your comments have been very encouraging and inspiring to me.

Here's our website if you want to check it out and other stuff we've done:

http://www.graysonmatthews.com

See ya,

Rob

Hey there`s a new-ish Honda ad that shows cars and ATV`s etc with messages written somewhere in them saying "100 miles" or like "7 million blades of grass". Does anyone know the name of the song in it? Thanks.

I am looking for this song too.

The ad has all these signs like: "116 snowstorms", "700 million blades of grass", "53 detours", "198 trails ridden"

Its a really mellow song.

Anyone???

Back