Hitch

What is the song in the first club scene in hitch. It is playing when Will Smith was playing pool and Eva Mendes is talking to her friend about her cheating boyfriend. The song is not on the soundtrack.

Well, as said on Amazon, some of the songs in the movie aren't even on the soundtrack. There's this scene where Hitch meets up with that girl, Sara I think, and kinda starting to talk n' stuff, it's near the beginning. It's like at this club, kinda like a lounge place and there's this cool eletronic/techno song playing on the background. My parents are watching the rest of the movie, I stopped watching 'cause I didn't like it, but I just wanted to post this on here 'cause I don't have any patience lol, but maybe after they're done watching it I can go back to that scene to get some lyrics off it maybe. But maybe someone already knows the song yeah :p thanks

Well, I don't even remember clearly what the song sounded like but I am 90.7% sure that is was "Five Fathoms" by Everything but the Girl. I tried it out and yes I'm pretty sure it was that song I liked. thanks michelle.

In the movie hitch the fat guy meets up with allegra at a club where he shows off his 'dancing' skills. There is a rap song playing for a while and I believe its sung by Nas. Does anyone know what its called?

nope not that thnx for tryin. Its by Nas, im sure of it. it starts playing when hes like outside the club waiting for her.

edit: ok I found it its called 'ooh wee' by mark ronson

La la la la la la la la la la -----------------oooooooooooooooooooooooh weeeee!

good tune man, good tune!

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could give me the name of the reoccurring theme song in the movie Hitch? The song can be found starting at 4:58 and plays throughout the kiss in this segment on Youtube.

I just found out the score is by George Fenton...can't find the name. I think it may be Groundhog's Day. Any more help would be appreciated...

It wasn't on the soundtrack

The song is Everything But The Girl - Five Fathoms

Back