Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

No no no, "Southern Sri Lankan" or in other words a person that is from the southern part of Sri Lanka. Sorry about above I spelled it "Sir Lanka" not "Sri Lanka" my bad. Still fuck you.

Just in case anyone didn't know Sri Lanka is a small country off the coast of India, surrounded by the Gulf of Mannar and Bay of Bengal

by the way there is no way to come back from fuck you, what are you gonna say. Oh yeah, Gaylord. No it doesn't work you "regurgitated cum bubble"

For future reference all words in quotation marks are my lines that I created that no one may use unless you give credit to me for them.

For a split second I thought we could get along. Then I realized that this is shit.

So... piss off. ta.

Just a quick question dascoot, why do you have doppelganger under your avatar? Do you support the theory?

Saw that myspace of yours andy, Congrads fuck face on all the shit you managed to put on the most pointless fad to hit the internet blog network since Xanga. Fuck myspace. And to you andy why don't you stop being an asshole and burry that I have just thrown into your back bitch.

Originally posted by dumbduck@Aug 1 2006, 01:31 AM
Just a quick question dascoot, why do you have doppelganger under your avatar? Do you support the theory?
Cause I'm bipolar. I'm like, calling myself my own doppelganger.. sorta..

And hey, Andy's a massive dick sometimes but y'all'd prolly have a bitchin good time making fun of everyone else if you pooled your resources.

Dibs on diplomatic immunity though!

I have no problem with Andy I just enjoy calling him a fuck face and shit like that. If he wants to call a truths or something I'm all for it.

What say you, Andypants? It's Jerry's birthday after all.. that's like the Godfather's daughter's wedding or some shit, right?

Oh speaking of which I gotta go draw a stupid Jerry cartoon now. <_<

Yeah sometimes. Thank god it's not all the time with all things.

Certain pharmaceuticals can help you see music. :)

Back