Hi my name is Ballz Ballz Mahoney

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 24 2006, 03:22 PM
He tries. We were at a friends house and the Underneath it all video came on and our friend is like she's so hot and Sean says, "yeah." Then adds a "she's almost as hot as my wife!" :rolleyes: It was funny though.
Hhaha, nice. I'd say something like that for true. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+May 24 2006, 11:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ May 24 2006, 11:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 24 2006, 03:22 PM
He tries. We were at a friends house and the Underneath it all video came on and our friend is like she's so hot and Sean says, "yeah." Then adds a "she's almost as hot as my wife!" :rolleyes: It was funny though.
Hhaha, nice. I'd say something like that for true. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I think it's funny. He says stuff like that a lot. He's a sweetie for the most part. :)

Now honestly, how often do you get such a dramatic welcome? To anyplace? Not even strip clubs are that happy to see you, and they get paid to pretend they are.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2006, 12:16 PM
Now honestly, how often do you get such a dramatic welcome? To anyplace? Not even strip clubs are that happy to see you, and they get paid to pretend they are.
:lol: :lol:

Mister Ballz, now that you've made it to the basement it's time to post your stats in the directory.

Back