hey y'all!

maria08

Reaction score
Hey how goes it? well...I'm knew here so myaswell introduce myself cause everyone else does. My name is Maria, I'm white, I live in BC, I love to party, and make money and listen to music, and act like a loser. Um so I like this site. I find it very useful. It rocks. B)

if you're canadian, doesn't that make you white by default? :p

anyways what up :D

Originally posted by maria08@Dec 9 2005, 10:32 AM
My name is Maria, I'm white, I live in BC, I love to party, and make money and listen to music, and act like a loser.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wooyah thanks for all the welcoming comments.

^^and I do love marbles, but I don't know if I'm talking about the same marbles...I'm wondering if they are they those round things I used to chuck at people when I was a kid lol :huh:

Originally posted by maria08@Dec 11 2005, 01:59 PM
wooyah thanks for all the welcoming comments.

^^and I do love marbles, but I don't know if I'm talking about the same marbles...I'm wondering if they are they those round things I used to chuck at people when I was a kid lol :huh:
:wub: ...I'm in heaven

Yes the small little things but your not suppose to chuck them at people and don't listen to bloodlessr, your life will be alot easier that way I am no demon :evil:

Great another snowback I have to deal with that will take the jobs of us hard working Americans... ;) j/k Welcome.

Back