Hey boys, guess who's back on the market?

Sleep is overrated.

Our daughter's back, we have to catch up. Don't make me get the toaster! :annoyed:

Daughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did we do an Ozark Trailer Park Theater where she was our daughter? :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot+May 31 2007, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 31 2007, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 31 2007, 06:33 PM
Missed you too sweety. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guess agent L and I will have to put off all the meanness we had planned for you. :p ;)
:eek: It's DOUBLE AGENT action!

Yes sadly that's the best I can do for humor right now. Someone cheer me up with a tuck dance or something. :( [/b][/quote]
And snow boots?

Sorry about the stupid boy situation, but it is good to have you back :)

You know, Melissa... The chick whose kitchen table you peed on last family reunion.

I'm gettin a divorce that's what! And here's the whole lurid tale if you will indulge your drunk little friend for a moment:

So Tuesday was my husband's birthday, he turned 29. We didn't get paid until Thursday so we made plans to wait til then to do any celebrating. Thursday I came home early from owrk to take him to dinner and a movie, and he informed me that instead he would like a divorce. \o/ And that's how ya do that.

that's so lame from his part. couldn't he like wait a little longer or something?

Just like that? That's messed up. After what, 5 years, he could'nt have had the decency to give you a heads up and try to work on it instead of going straight to divorce? <_<

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 3 2007, 03:35 AM
I'm gettin a divorce that's what! And here's the whole lurid tale if you will indulge your drunk little friend for a moment:

So Tuesday was my husband's birthday, he turned 29. We didn't get paid until Thursday so we made plans to wait til then to do any celebrating. Thursday I came home early from owrk to take him to dinner and a movie, and he informed me that instead he would like a divorce. \o/ And that's how ya do that.
Ohhh, this makes sense now. What a jerk. But hey, all he did was play wow right, who needs em.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 3 2007, 12:35 AM

sorry to hear that Mel. it is good to have ya back though, even though i have not been here either.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jun 6 2007, 08:13 PM
even though i have not been here either.
And Ninja didn't start a thread about it? :huh: Huh. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jun 6 2007, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jun 6 2007, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Jun 6 2007, 08:13 PM
even though i have not been here either.
And Ninja didn't start a thread about it? :huh: Huh. :p [/b][/quote]
yea, he starts a thread about everything. even if no one else cares. :lol:

Back