Hey boys, guess who's back on the market?

it's nice to see everyone's back to get on the wtc bus for our cross-country trip.

I was DD last time so not me. Tending bar this trip. :shifty:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 1 2007, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 1 2007, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 1 2007, 08:11 AM
And if you're a nice girl i'll show you one with me in it.
I'll do anything you want. :heart: [/b][/quote]
cluck like a chicken

There's gonna be bird calls? :) *happy dance*

Originally posted by Wimps out at midnight Jun 1 2007@ 08:29 AM
Already?! Lightweight. :p

<_<

Wimps out at midnight? I was still up at 1, what were you doing? ....Wait don't answer that. :p :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 1 2007, 08:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 1 2007, 08:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jun 1 2007, 12:34 AM
Want me to key his car? :)
:lol: Yeahhhhh I do. :) [/b][/quote]
Now I know what I'm doing this weekend. :devil: I'ma bring my prank gear. ;)

Originally posted by leone@Jun 1 2007, 08:48 AM
what were you doing?
Actually..........new guy hasn't learned his lesson yet so I was switching memos about a meeting tomorrow morning with my coworkers.

We all trade and put the wrong memos in the wrong envelopes then do a return to sender/wrong office thing. Won't he be surprised when he's the only one there because none of us got our memo. ;)

Idiot <_<

Originally posted by leone@Jun 1 2007, 09:28 AM
:lol: Wait, wasn't yesterday the weekend? :unsure:
It was supposed to be. <_< Long story. :rolleyes:

Back