Heroes

I was curious if anyone out there can tell me the name of the song used in a preview for Heroes I saw tonight. After searching the web (and YouTube) I found only a preview for episode 14 "Distraction" with composed music. The preview I saw tonight featured someone, possibly even a band, singing. Pretty cool sounding song. I can't find that preview on the web anywhere to give you any more information, sorry. Anyone else see this one? Thanks in advance! B)

Originally posted by leone@Feb 1 2007, 06:40 PM
I just saw one that featured "Ordinary" by Train (Amazon) (iTunes)
Yeah, thats the one I saw too. That is the best song I have ever heard by Train. Almost hard rock instead of alternative. :)

what is the background music playing in the canadian trailer to the "landslide" episode (aired on global tv)?

Hello Everybody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-J9DRHEP_I

I was wondering if anyone here knows the name to the song in the backround of this commercial. I have heard it before in a NHL ad, but was never able to find the name of the song. I contacted the NHL and never got a responce ( never really expected one either :p ). Anyhow I hope that someone here can help me out. It would be much appreciated .

Just saw the new commercials, it's playing in Canada on Global, its a rock/punk song i think. does anyone know it?

i think it depends on what trailer you saw but the most recent one i believe the song is injection by rise against

Originally posted by diesel_maniac_5000@Sep 17 2007, 08:51 PM
i think it depends on what trailer you saw but the most recent one i believe the song is injection by rise against
That's the song, thank you :)

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song played during the Heroes commercial for next week's episode? The commercial was on tonight during the SNL Presidential Special.

It sounded like a woman singing, and I think I heard the line "I want a superhero", but I can't be certain.

I can't seem to find a video of it anywhere, but if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Heroes Eclipse Commercial

NBC has been running a commercial promoting the upcoming Eclipse for the next batch of Heroes episodes - and has a very nice instrumental piece of music in the background.

I am sure I heard it before - anyone recognize it?

Go here to listen/watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ozJWUIUGc8

Last edited:
Heroes Season 4 Preview Song

Anyone catch the Heroes Season 4 preview on NBC tonight. I searched all over, cant find a thing. There was a song playing in the background, I have no clue what it was.

In the commercial, it starts off with Claire's face being shown inside a clock talking...

Anyone have any idea?

Back