Heroes Season 4

incutt

Reaction score
Does anyone know/remember the songs used in this episode? (Especially past the half way point.)

What is the song that plays for a few seconds when Claire is talking about her powers in her room before she receives a call from her father. I heard it on the radio a few days past but could never figure out what it is. It almost sounds like a mix version of Sufjan Steven's "Chicago". Thanks for any help.

irodeapony beat me to it, watching the show again in an hour just to relisten to the song

Heroes "Hysterical Blindness"

This episode aired on 10/12/09. the song is playing when claire goes to the sorority house. she looks towards a room where a bunch of people are dancing. if you watch it online, its about 27:55 to 28:40 you can hear the song throughout. thanks

Re: Heroes "Hysterical Blindness"

This episode aired on 10/12/09. the song is playing when claire goes to the sorority house. she looks towards a room where a bunch of people are dancing. if you watch it online, its about 27:55 to 28:40 you can hear the song throughout. thanks

I registered just to reply to this.

The song is "Unless You're Golden" by Bella. From their album "No One Will Know"

Despite having a reasonable level of google-fu, that was a hard one to find :D

Hope this helps anyone else looking for the song.

The song is "Unless You're Golden" by Bella. From their album "No One Will Know"

Dude! I just registered just to reply to you and thank you how I appreciate this. I've looking for it all over the place.

Hope you have a wonderful day or night! =]

Hi All,

Does anyone know the name of the song that the kids are singing in the hospital in S04E05?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Found it now - but thanks anyway.

It's called: Greatest American Hero (Believe It Or Not) by Joey Scarbury

Hi eveyone!

There's a ravishing theme playing during closing credits... That's funny but I got to hear it only by episode 9.

Could anyone help with the title?

Thanx in advance. ))

Anybody know what music is played in Episode 12 (The Fifth Stage), when Peter is holding onto Nathan (when he is about to fall off the building)? Thanks.

Does anyone know what the track is in Episode 2 - where Gretchen and Claire are at the party before they play the guitar hero 3 track - Superstition?
The lyrics are "I am the one" over and over again, and its quite a dance track.
Thanks,
J

I thought I knew the bit you meant, but I am looking for the track when Claire goes into the sorority house and sees her room mate playing rock band and then meets Gretchen.
Season 4: Episode 1: 37 minutes in for 1.5 minutes.
Its the dance track before they start playing Superstition - Stevie Wonder.
thanks!

I thought I knew the bit you meant, but I am looking for the track when Claire goes into the sorority house and sees her room mate playing rock band and then meets Gretchen.
Season 4: Episode 1: 37 minutes in for 1.5 minutes.
Its the dance track before they start playing Superstition - Stevie Wonder.
thanks!

It's Kiss The World by Catlow
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztE38Rp1yOQ[/ame]

Back