hello to new and old members alike!

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 10:38 PM

Erika, keep it your work out routine going and never give up... good job... :D
Thank you. I don't get that a lot, but I know I'm doing good ;)

Originally posted by Enyone+Mar 15 2005, 06:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Mar 15 2005, 06:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 10:38 PM

Thank you. I don't get that a lot, but I know I'm doing good ;) [/b][/quote]
If you need any work out tips, please let me know... alot of my friends consider me a personal trainer.

What about workouts for pregnancy? :D Any tips, suggestions, or good workouts that are safe?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 15 2005, 11:06 AM
What about workouts for pregnancy? :D Any tips, suggestions, or good workouts that are safe?
how many months pregnant are you?

Originally posted by michelle@Mar 15 2005, 11:17 AM
Please try to stay on topic in this area.
she just asked me for some work out tips. sorry if i violated any of the rules, but i love helping people if i can.

wow is everyone here in their 20's! :huh:
definitely not a new member :p
Alex, 15, i like to surf the web and adtunes, being a lazy bum, procrastinating but i LOVE playing the violin and LOVE music ! :)

Ooo I want to play the violin how long did it tak you to learn?

Hi all, i just wanted to let you know that i had my first confession last night as i am now almost a full blooded Catholic. I used to be Southern baptist, but since i have changed and also changed my evil ways. I am ashamed for the people that i hurt, injured, and lost. I have never been the religious type, but after joining The Prince of Peace church i have been shown the way to freedom and eternity. Please forgive me if i have offended anyone on this site. But i just had to let you guys know. :D

Ken, fourty-something, opinionated arsehole.

I like to help, it is in my nature.

New to posting here, been reading for quite some time.

Have fun, all :)

well i've been playing violin for 5 years and i'm still learning about it and music so.. hehe
but doesn't take too long to start being able to play :)
its a beautiful instrument open to all forms of musical expression and u can play just about anything on it :)

sry off topic :)

Originally posted by Galactica-X@Mar 16 2005, 07:49 PM
u can play just about anything on it :)
I play piano. It’s pretty versatile too.

Originally posted by leone+Mar 16 2005, 04:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 16 2005, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Galactica-X@Mar 16 2005, 07:49 PM
I play piano. It’s pretty versatile too. [/b][/quote]
yup you know, both instruments make a pretty good duo

Originally posted by Galactica-X+Mar 16 2005, 07:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Galactica-X @ Mar 16 2005, 07:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by leone@Mar 16 2005, 04:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Galactica-X
@Mar 16 2005, 07:49 PM

I play piano. It’s pretty versatile too.
yup you know, both instruments make a pretty good duo [/b][/quote]
Leone really? Wow there was an ad in the papaer not oo long ago for lessons.

I think violin and piano is the most beautiful sound in the world!!!!!
I am so jelous of yall

Originally posted by Enyone+Mar 15 2005, 06:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Mar 15 2005, 06:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Mar 14 2005, 10:38 PM

Thank you. I don't get that a lot, but I know I'm doing good ;) [/b][/quote]
if you need any work out tips, please let me know.

Originally posted by StarFairy@Mar 17 2005, 04:29 PM
I'm Andrea. I'm 19. I live in Wisconsin. I love music, movies, and TV.
Welcome Andrea and congrats on the men's basketball team for a good season.

Back