Hello hello Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely true. Melissa is INSANE. She throws Larrys at people. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 23 2005, 11:11 AM
Hears shower scene music from Psycho. :huh: :eek:
Niiiice, I see your ploy, you just wanna trick us into sneaking into the shower with you.. <_<

Trick?!?!?!?!? I never trick. Ok, well, there is this one where I hide the soap on a rope that requires a volunteer. :D

hmmm shower scene requires more women...lol as for insane well looks like I will fit right in. :blink: So where is everyone from...though maybe I should look at profiles or something...nah.

I believe Melissa here has a site map that can show you, but I'm in Oklahoma.

Cool maps :D I am near Fritz and looks like I work near Michelle. So your an Okie eh ;) wont hold it against ya...but that explains the cowboy hat. Cool, well dont know how to get on the map but I'd be between the S.F. bay inlet and the 45 degree angle in the state. I know a Michelle that lives down that way hmmmm coincidence I THINK NOT! :what:

Originally posted by FilmSail@May 23 2005, 04:46 PM
Cool maps :D I am near Fritz and looks like I work near Michelle. So your an Okie eh ;) wont hold it against ya...but that explains the cowboy hat. Cool, well dont know how to get on the map but I'd be between the S.F. bay inlet and the 45 degree angle in the state. I know a Michelle that lives down that way hmmmm coincidence I THINK NOT! :what:
:lol: Actually I'm from Iowa but live in Oklahoma now. I don't normally wear cowboy hats. That just happens to be a picture of me at the Big 12 football game with OU this past year. :) That's muh lucky OU hat!

SC baby all the way...love my Crimson and Gold who took it to the top this last year. Oops sounding liek a meat head...need to get back into my film nerd role. Man I need to put a pic up but says not a good url from my online spot so will need to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back