HBO Summer 2004 Movies

Cornqueef LaBeef

Reaction score
Hi there - Just heard a song playing during a promo on HBO - advertising all their upcoming movies - the lyric is "come on, come on.." Rather a rocking tune. Very cool - Any ideas folks?

Thanks!

This is a stab in the dark but junior senior has a song called C'mon

I dont have HBO, so I'm just guessing.

Just watched the Sopranos (Sunday May 10, 2004 @ 9 EST). Before it came on, HBO had a promo for all of the movies it is showing in the summer of 2004 (Matrix, Bruce Almighty, etc.) The Music that was playing along with it was pretty good. I think the chorus was something like "C'mon, C'mon", that's all I know about the song, but the visual effects throughout had bubbles as one the themes.

Anyone have any ideas at all? Any help would be appreciated.

The olny thing I can think of thats probobaly wrong

The Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon

The song sounds like rock, its fast, man singing.....

If this sounds like the song it might be it.

:D

It's not the Von Bondies - but I would also like to know that song - It was rockin but more pop than punk. "c'mon-c'mon"

;-)

Just watched the Sopranos (Sunday May 10, 2004 @ 9 EST). Before it came on, HBO had a promo for all of the movies it is showing in the summer of 2004 (Matrix, Bruce Almighty, etc.) The Music that was playing along with it was pretty good. I think the chorus was something like "C'mon, C'mon", that's all I know about the song, but the visual effects throughout had bubbles as one the themes.

Anyone have any ideas at all? Any help would be appreciated. :ph34r:

Only one I can think of that matches those kinds of descriptions (with a female chorus that says "come on, come on") is "A Little Less Conversation (JXL Remix)" by Elvis Presley.

But, I'm probably wrong.

John H.
narphonax.com

Nah, its not Elvis with JXL, though that's a great song too featured in many, many ads (top of my head, I can think Nike ads with all the soccer GODS in it playing in a cage).
If it ain't the Von Bondies, then who sings "C'mon c'mon".
Somebody get that song outta my head, or tell me what it is.
Thanx.
Anir...

Real Rhapsody has the song. I think you can still get a two week trial of RR for free. Just go to RealOne's site and look around. :D Real Rhapsody.

Edit> Listening to the album now, sounds awesome.

UUGG

this one has been nagging me for a while now, first off I never saw the commercail
so i never realy knew just guessed and then got shut down.

ok so go to HBO.COM then at the bottom righ thier is a photo and it says c'mon c'mon and it says check out this summers line up or something. so watch the trailer and the song on the online trailer is DEFINATLEY the Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon

the if you are still un shure check out the bands official web site and under the heading news they state that the track used in the commercail is thier song c'mon c'mon

Von Bondies

I know this thread has been seudo answered several times but i thought i would give it a 100% thoural correct answer, its very confusing to read, von bondies no is not, von bondies, no its not....

So I can tell you with what Ive seen on HBO and the Von Bondies web site that that is the song, who knows they could have mad 100's of comrecials using different c'mon c'mon songs but im pretty shure thier is only one version.

So this is just to clarify and stop the mass confusion

i just wonder how so many people could just say NO, I own the CD so im shure its the song but i dunno this one for me is personal because I love the song/band and listen to it almost evey day and am just wondering if thier is actuly more than one comercail because so many people said that the song used was not the song used

UUGG im tired and dislexic so yeah before i relay start to ramble

UGG im gonna stop hope this helps some for those confused umm dont hate me

:D

premieres

uumm dont know if this is gonna work gonna try it might be a screen cap of the commercail but it might not work i dont fully understand

UGGG

sorry i dont know how to post images oooh so sleepy

On HBO, they are running some new promos for their summer movies. It features a montage of Matrix Reloaded, Bruce Almighty, and the rest of their lineup. The spots feature a cool 3D transition composed of globules of water with a peppy rocking soundtrack.

Anybody know what song that is?

Yeah, it IS the Von Bondies...

iTunes Music Store is awesome!
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...ylistId=5357103

"C'mon C'mon" by "The Von Bondies" available on the iTunes Music Store.
Regards,
E

Back