Haunting Western Whistling

Dadaman

Reaction score
I was recently at a friends house, as I was leaving his living room area to go outside for a smoke I heard the most haunting melody ever, it was strikingly beautiful and bittersweet.

It was a sort of Ennio Morricone western whistling style. There was no other backdrop music (i think) just the whistling.

The music was reminiscent of his newer work in Kill Bill. The song itself was in an advertisement (I don't know which one or on which channel exactly) since I was leaving the room. I guess the best way to describe it would be calling it a typical spaghetti western whistling melody. Absolutely beautiful.

I'm almost certain that it came on MTV shortly after the Andy Melanikis show (July 23 at 12:30 am). And I also think I've heard the same song on the cartoon network Adult Swim "Bump" cards where they play sort of obscure music.

Please help. I gotta have this song!

one last shameless bump before i let this thing die.

any suggestions?

I'm a big fan of Ennio Morricone's and that's not it. I have many of his songs and this one isn't one of them.

I wonder if it might be the whistling from the old Lassie series. :unsure:

No but thanks for the suggestion.

Been searching like mad for this song. again it's on Mtv or Adult Swim commercial blocks and has a western whistling feel to it.

Back