Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

now we know the answer... it's in "Quidditch World Cup" of the new Goblet of Fire soundtrack. :)

It sounds like it's the same piece the whole way through, except the very very end. I'd like to know what it is, too. I don't believe it's part of any of the Harry Potter soundtracks.

I think it is the same as in King Kong.... somewhere I read that it is Ultimatum by Immediate music.... but at their website I didn't find such a track

by immediate music...something like prince of darkness...I forget the song name...

it is a good song...but not good for that trailer...I would have prefered dethroned...

Originally posted by Prod@Nov 24 2005, 10:07 AM
by immediate music...something like prince of darkness...I forget the song name...

it is a good song...but not good for that trailer...I would have prefered dethroned...
I'd really like to know what the name of this song is as well. "Prince of Darkness" is the song that plays towards the second half of the trailer, when the words "A chance for glory" appear.

The song we are looking for is he one that plays when the words "A time of change" appear, and the footage of the Yule Ball plays.

Not real sure about the title to the track. But, check out the soundtrack on itunes, or anywhere, there are quite a few tracks on the soundtrack. One of them mioght be what your looking for.

Hope it helps!

no its not from potc i know the score to that very well! its by some traielr msuic company probably brand x or magic box music!

I believe it's On Golden Wand by James Dooley. He also scored Pirates of the Caribbean as well, so you must have picked up on his style.

On Golden Wand:

Nope, already checked it out.

Magic Box DID do a song for them, it probably is them, but I'd like to know which one if possible...

Try this...

http://www.immediatemusic.com

They are a company that does music/sound clips for tv show spots, trailers, etc. I think there are a few more posts about them on these boards somewhere. I think even relating to Harry Potter. As a matter of fact I think if you search on...

"Prince of Darkness"

from the site above that piece of music was used in the trailer.

Try searching the boards, I swear I saw a similiar topic here before.

Hope it helps!

Now, I know that "Prince of Darkness" playes in the end of the Theatrical Trailer, but what playes during the begining and the yule ball sequence of the trailer (That's basically 2 songs that play until "Prince of Darkness").

Also, if you know any songs from TV Spots from the movie, that's also good.

Yeah, the one I am interested in is the one that plays during the footage of the ball for trailer 2... the song isn't even in the other trailers... it is just that one trailer... I still haven't found out what it is.

Hi,

Looking for the latest Harry Potter GOF TV spot. It's very short, and it sounds like it's just one song...uplifting instrumental that seems very Christmas-y. Any clues? :) Thanks.

whats the music called that they play in the latest harry potter 4 tralier when it shows the yule ball.

I don't know exactly which one of these is:

- "Terms of Enchantment" - James Michael Dooley
- Original Trailer Music - Magic Box Music

Anyway, there is another song, on another trailer
- "Prince of Darkness" - Immediate Music

Please, if someone has has the first two, send a reply, because here people, I AM DESESPERATED!!!!

Ok. Here we go:

In the beginning of trailer is: Original Trailer Music by Magic Box Music,
in the scene with ball is: "Terms of Enchantment" - James Michael Dooley
and from "A Chance of Glory " comes: "Prince of Darkness" by Immediate Music.

If you ask about teaser is: "Finale" - last track from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" soundtrack by John Williams
and from 0:36 is "The Quidditch World Cup" - 3rd track from "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" soundtrack by Patrick Doyle.

And if you ask about international trailer 1 or international trailer 2, music used is Original Trailer Music composed for this trailers by Magic Box Music.

does anyone know what the song is called, for the ending part of the harry potter 4 theatrical trailer? i've been looking for names, but i cant find it anywhere. (soundtrack.net didnt help much)

The last bit was probably the "Original Trailer Music" by Magic Box Music

Dan

ok... God knows we are all sick of seeing harry potter 4 requests, especially since there were like... 10 of them, and the movie came out forever ago, but I have been trying and trying to get this song and I finally made a breakthrough. As I read through all the other posts about it, the 3 songs that got listed were these (when referring to trailer 2)

- The very first song that starts is "Original Trailer Music" by Magic Box group

- The second song that begins when the words "A Time of Change" appears is "Terms of Enchantment" by James Michael Dooley

- The third song that begins at the words "A Chance for Glory" is "Prince of Darkness" by Immediate Music.

After spending the last few months periodically looking for the two songs that we actually got names for, I have come to this conclusion (mind you, I have the songs playing and the trailer right beside them, so believe me when I say I am right).

The first song is not anything by Magic Box. It actually is "Terms of Enchantment" by James Dooley. I found this out by finally finding a site that lets you hear the song:

http://www.extrememusic.com

The second song (the one I am so desperately looking for) unfortunately will remain unknown for now.

The third I have not been able to verify yet...

So yeah, unfortunately I haven't really gotten closer to finding that Yule Ball song but fthere has to be SOMEONE out there who knows what it is. Anyway, thanks for your time.

Back