Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Yeah I fount that out an hour or so ago...but listening to it again and again...I dont really like the music...so dont really want to find it...

I cant wait for full International trailer...that will have the better music in it :)

yeah. i know i have heard the song before, but i think its by immediate music.

I 'Cold Sweat' - Immediate Music sound better..but if you say u have the song by Non Stop Music and its not it, you must be right

On soundtrack 5.0 someone has posted that the end cue is

"Prince Of Darkness" - Immediate Music

yeah...that is where I read the non stop music thingy...LOL...I dont want to find this song...

I prefered the internationalteaser so much more :p

but this one had a lot of better footage!!

voldy :D

the song..but not the trailer...well the song in the last one made it a great trailer. if that song or a similar one was in this trailer, would have made it so much better. its fantasy. not epic battles like troy

Are we talking about the new Domestic trailer or the very latest international trailer?

That is the new international trailer...

it is awesome...much better than the first one in my opinion...

it has music made by brand x....for it had similar themes from the original trailer...and...I recognized the same voice...

it was amazing :D

its obviously an extended version of the song that was in the teaser. so its original music by Magic Box Music in the new int trailer

Originally posted by Prod@Sep 15 2005, 04:04 PM
yeah....it was magic box music....I loved the trailer...but the music in this one was meh...
I agree, the music from the last trailer was much better. :)

I'm a newbie here...

so, is the conclusion (for the very first GOF teaser music) that:

1st part -- Finale (track 20) from POA
2nd part -- ???
3rd part -- Hedwig's Theme

Thanks! I've been trying to find answers to this Q for a while. Glad to bump into this forum!

heres a link to the hamlet soundtrack with samples.

The Ghost is track 5. I cant yet see any HP GOF trailer music in it but the song is great. A longer sample would be great.

Hi - This is my first time asking a question....so...does anyone know the music being played in the international Goblet of Fire Trailer. It is slightly different trailer than the one just released on Moviefone this week. This trailer has a woman singing a melody in the background. Not exacly lyrics but the melody. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks!

Thanks Mia. I think this will help me. Hopefully I can find that song. Thanks again.

I've been able to trace the 2nd track to The Ant Farm, a media firm in LA that produces movie trailers and other industry-related material. They list the Goblet of Fire teaser trailer as one of their productions and they more than likely authored the music or contracted out for it. I've emailed them for more info on the track, but they have not responded.

It's such a cool tune.

Were you ever able to find the name of the song used in the International Trailer? I would love to know as well.

I took Mia's advice and I did check that website. But I was unable to find the song used in the trailer. But to be honest I haven't had a chance to look for it more. I will keep trying and if I find it I will post it here.

Does anyone know what the 2nd song is in the very first HP GOF trailer the one where it shows the 3 of them in the past 3 movies and then says "The Story Continues"

1. Prisoner of Azkaban: Finale
2. They say "This year Hogwarts will play host to a legendary event, the Triwizard Tourtament" I really love this music but I don't know the name of the song or who wrote it.
3. Hedwig's theme

If anyone can please help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks :D

that song is actually from the goblet of fire soundtrack...

it is the track called quiditch world cup...

i also like the song too...

the soundtrack is to be released nov. 15th i think...you can buy it then :)

or u can get get a sneak peak listen...even though it is not a downloadable link...im not sure that adtunes would like me posting it or not...the soundtrack is awesome...been listening to it for the last 4 hours... :)

where at in hedwig's theme is the music from in the teaser trailer? the brass in the trailer sounds deeper than the one in hedwig's theme, that i found anyway... timeframes would be appreciated take care and TIA!!!

Back