Halls Bursts record player

HHeffner07

Reaction score
the new as for Halls, has a record player that has a scrtachy opera tune. then they add the new bursts and it sounds even better. does anyone know what the song was called????

-matt

Any leads on this one? Ive been looking all over the place, and found pretty much everything else about this ad except for the title of the song.

I cannot figure out/remember the name of the mints, but they are red and there is a record playing and it's skipping/sounds terrible and then he puts a mint on the needle of the record player's arm and the opera music comes out clear..I can't remember the name of the song..can anyone recall/know the commercial/song?
Thanks in advance :)
-KittyBear

I don't know the name of the music, sorry ...

However, I have seen that ad ...

Believe it's for throat lozenges and not mints (if that helps out in any way) ...
Halls? Sucrets?

B)

you're right, when i'd first seen the commercial i was omw to bed. saw it again and didn't have time to correct it til now but since you've already corrected me :) ty
but yea..i wish i knew that song =(
it's halls i believe

the product is called "halls bursts" and from i remember, the song was opera...but i very well could be wrong...

Around a year ago maybe, it had a record player playing an opera song, and it was scratchy sounding. Then a person's hand stuck a little piece of gum on the needle and played it again and the song was clear sounding. Ive heard that song in another commercial before but i cant remember it.

Re: Gum record player

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQCu7YtbLQ[/nomedia]

Re: Gum record player

THATS IT! I cant believe i never found it. i looked all over youtube.

Thank you!

Back