Grind

<-- Looks around to try and figure out where the poser comment came from.

I'm going to start taking bets now on how much longer this kids account stays open. Any takers?

I'm going to bother spening any more time debating things with you that you can't possibly be old enough to understand in the first place. It's a waste of time and effort. Hit puberty, and then if you feel like coming back and trying to flame me some more you're welcome to do so. It will be a feeble attempt but this is a free country right?

And now dascoot and givemfitz.. I wasn't expecting this so I didn't prepare a speech, but all the people I should thank know who they are. :p

What is the trend with people picking on people who just got on this forum? Anyways...Lol I love that puberty joke. Oh ok I flammed you first huh? I think it was the opposite. If you know what punk is, there is different genre's of it. You were suggesting something that I already knew about, and so many others. I find that kind of annoying. Basically anyone that knows what punk is, would've heard of "sex pistols" or "misfits", but there is way more punk than that. Hard punk, Emo, soft punk (mostly sell outs), they are still punk whether you like it or not. Mostly Punk referred to "underground" in which some of the bands were into the underground music bussiness. I'm sorry that we got off the wrong foot or anything. Bands like AFI, No use for a name, etc, all refer to the style of soft punk. Hey money is money, and they all need a living and we all know what money can do to a mind. I agree though, it saddens me that people really dont know what the heart and soul of punk music is. I talked to somebody on AiM two days ago in which he thought linkin park was punk music...rofl. Oh and if you have a chance to go to a "BotB" I suggest going to it! <---sarcasm

Originally posted by Solci@Mar 28 2004, 06:52 PM
Hey money is money, and they all need a living
That's exactly why I think none of those bands will ever truly be punk. I'm not calling punk a type of music, it's a lifestyle. You can't live in a mansion and drive a Hummer and be punk. That's why today's so called punk bands piss me off. It's because they make this music that's supposed to represent a certain lifestyle, and they know nothing about it. It's total sell-out. They do it for the money and not the love of the music or the actual act of being punk. I know there are like a million different types of punk music. I prefer the older stuff from the late 70s and early 80s when it was only one style. Oh and for the record.. I never actually flamed you. All I did was disagree with you.. I flamed today's style of punk music I wasn't trying to start anything, I was just stating my opinion. Much like you were stating yours. No ill intentions meant. :)

I agree...it is like skateboarding...I still skate, but I dont need to be sponsered. :D
Sorry by the way.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyboby could tell me the name of a song in Grind. Its the song when their at Eric's house, and Matt paints the van. The first lyrics are something like "You'll never see another like me". Thanks.

does anyone know what that song is that is playing after they go to the first competition and that pregnant lady turns them down when they go to register...they go skate the lot and a song is playing, i love that song but it's not on the soundtrack and i can't seem to find it, by chance, would anyone know what that song is or who sings it?!

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. Your duplicate posts have been deleted.

OMG THANK YOU ALL!!! I LOVE LINE & SINKER AND I COULDNT FIND IT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU! sorry i seem off but its a good song...

B) DOES ANY ONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG WHERE THEY SEE JIMMY WILSON FIRST B)

i'd help yah, but i haven't seen Grind in a while so yea :blink:
Do you have any clue what the lyrics say?..hah i cant remember

Back