Grind

Lobba

Reaction score
Hey, i wanna know the song when they're in the parking lot at the first event, i dont remember what it is, if you have seen the movie can you tell me by chance?

THE MOVIE IS GRIND, BTW.

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen the movie, so I can't really help. Maybe if you describe the music I could help narrow it down -- type, tempo, male/female, etc...

Anyway, you can check the IMDb Soundtrack Listing for the movie, or the CD Soundtrack at Amazon -- there are audio samples for the first 5 or so songs there.

Lobba

Reaction score
ITS THE ONE THAT GOES, LEMME GET SOME (LOOKEY LOOKEY)...I THINK THATS WHAT THEY R SAYING

Lobba

Reaction score
I just paused with subtitles and got "can i get a little yum yum (kitty kitty)", the kitty kitty is in a deep voice, when they say this there's a guitar but thats it...

Lobba

Reaction score
For anyone who wants to know, i just found it, it's Fewer for the Flava by Hot Action Cop, if anyone knows where theres an Mp3, let me know!

*Sarah*

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know that song when they are in the club? and doing there funny dance ( :lol: ) Its like blah blah blah Shes dressed in yellow he said hello come sit next to me...something like that!! Anyone know who sings it or what it's called??
Pleeease help!! :) Oh, and i checked the soundtrack, its not on it!??

richardben23

Reaction score
Hey, when the guys go the the pro skate competition, what is the name of the song the live band is playing.

Gilithas

Reaction score
I don't know the song when Marc River make the U with the rap guy

if someone know it plz tell me :D

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
I don't know which song it could be, haven't seen the movie. But have you checked the Soundtrack? Also, check IMDb -- they list the soundtrack, usually in order of appearance in the movie.

djtrinity

Reaction score
does anybody know the name of the song that was playin when they were at eric rivers house and they were packin up the van

djtrinity

Reaction score
i found out that the song im looking for is call donkey song from the credits and its suppose to be perform by lll kid i never heard of that group and i cant find any info about them or where i can get there album. and there suppose to be on columbia records but any info that anybodys has that can help we be apperciated

normsugs

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the group, but the song is available on Winmx if you are brave enough to download it.

djtrinity

Reaction score
hey thanx bro if i download that program do i just type in donkey song to find it or what?

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
We do not allow public discussion of downloading tips, etc. Please keep your discussions to Private Message or Email. Thanks.

Solci

Reaction score
This is a song in the movie Grind...The part where they talk to tom green and do a demo, then they get showed up by that kid. They say like "Man you are pretty bad ass" Then the kid shows eric rivers up. Then a song starts playing, does anybody know that song?