Grind

Lobba

Reaction score
Hey, i wanna know the song when they're in the parking lot at the first event, i dont remember what it is, if you have seen the movie can you tell me by chance?

THE MOVIE IS GRIND, BTW.

I haven't seen the movie, so I can't really help. Maybe if you describe the music I could help narrow it down -- type, tempo, male/female, etc...

Anyway, you can check the IMDb Soundtrack Listing for the movie, or the CD Soundtrack at Amazon -- there are audio samples for the first 5 or so songs there.

ITS THE ONE THAT GOES, LEMME GET SOME (LOOKEY LOOKEY)...I THINK THATS WHAT THEY R SAYING

I just paused with subtitles and got "can i get a little yum yum (kitty kitty)", the kitty kitty is in a deep voice, when they say this there's a guitar but thats it...

For anyone who wants to know, i just found it, it's Fewer for the Flava by Hot Action Cop, if anyone knows where theres an Mp3, let me know!

Does anyone know that song when they are in the club? and doing there funny dance ( :lol: ) Its like blah blah blah Shes dressed in yellow he said hello come sit next to me...something like that!! Anyone know who sings it or what it's called??
Pleeease help!! :) Oh, and i checked the soundtrack, its not on it!??

Hey, when the guys go the the pro skate competition, what is the name of the song the live band is playing.

I don't know the song when Marc River make the U with the rap guy

if someone know it plz tell me :D

I don't know which song it could be, haven't seen the movie. But have you checked the Soundtrack? Also, check IMDb -- they list the soundtrack, usually in order of appearance in the movie.

does anybody know the name of the song that was playin when they were at eric rivers house and they were packin up the van

i found out that the song im looking for is call donkey song from the credits and its suppose to be perform by lll kid i never heard of that group and i cant find any info about them or where i can get there album. and there suppose to be on columbia records but any info that anybodys has that can help we be apperciated

I don't know anything about the group, but the song is available on Winmx if you are brave enough to download it.

hey thanx bro if i download that program do i just type in donkey song to find it or what?

We do not allow public discussion of downloading tips, etc. Please keep your discussions to Private Message or Email. Thanks.

This is a song in the movie Grind...The part where they talk to tom green and do a demo, then they get showed up by that kid. They say like "Man you are pretty bad ass" Then the kid shows eric rivers up. Then a song starts playing, does anybody know that song?

Back