Grind

ahhh i'll have to watch the video again, i got ur pm..but i'll just post..cuz im to lazy :lol: hmm i wish i could help! :(

It like goes "what you say is what you do" something like that...I've only seen it twice so i dont remember the lyrics very well and it is towards the middle of the movie....where they hit colorado and talk to tom green in the skate shop.
"being great must suck" are some other words.

hah i love that show..and the Tom green part ahh that was funny :lol:
i'll keeep lookin!

Bleh I found it... What you see is what you get (don't you know)
Fishing for the answer with a line and sinker
Look at me and don't forget (don't you know)

Just had to fit the lyrics in google (the right lyrics)

the song was Line And Sinker Lyrics
by Billy Talent

Great song right there :D I kinda like the emo-punk music...Like nofx, and I RECOMMEND FOR PUNK MUSIC PEOPLE GET STRUNG OUT THEY OWN.

Yes I already listened to it 3 times, still not boring me yet...So I rate this song an 8 out of 10

i can't even find the song..but i have windows media...and it sux.. :ph34r:
i need kazzaaaaaaaaaaa <_<

ungh.. I wouldn't associate the word punk with that garbage if someone held a gun to my head. kids nowadays wouldn't know real punk music if it hit them over the head with a whiskey bottle.. which it probably would too

.tisk.tisk...your to old to understand..you see all the 'real' music you call punk we've prolly never heard of so we have no clue what it sounds like..hahah..hows that sound??im not sure what it means..oh well im tired :huh: just making another post for you to check :D ..your welcome in advance :p

Well thank you.. I don't know what I would do without you. :) And what do you mean too old? I'm only 23 lol. If you want to know what "real" punk music is.. go get some Sex Pistols, Dead Kennedys or The Misifts. Punk these days is just pop music, the only reason they get away with calling it punk is because the members in the band have tattoos and put safety pins in their clothing.. although they prolly bought the clothes with the safety pins already in them from some pseudo-goth trendy store like Hot Topic. :)

rerep or w/e the hell your name is...I never referred to this being "punk" music. Sex pistols SUCK ASS...lemme bring som ground rules .... Strung out... have been around since what 1992? They have great music...which is referred to punk...Actually they have one of the best shows you'd ever see moron. Not only that, but jordan burns, and which strung out is usually an unheard of band, became 2nd best voted drummer in the national drumming magazine. He lost to that tom guy or w/e his name is from blink 182.

"Jordan burn...Most Proud of:
In the June/July 2003 issue of DRUM Magazine, my runner up position in the readers poll for "best punk drummer of the year." Travis/Blink182 got 1st, I received 2nd, Byron/PW 3rd, and Josh Freese/Vandals 4th. For sure one of my most proud of moments in my drumming carreer. Thank you to anyone who actually voted for me. It blew me away. "

If you want a cool song, download Savant or something, and I dont download from some british punk band, because their music just sucks.

Did you just call me a moron? lol Grow up. I disagree with that today's generation calls punk music, and you get all bent out of shape and insult me. I'm sure that sort of mature behavior will go over quite well here. :rolleyes: Here's a little life lesson. Don't go around insulting people you don't know. It's childish and dangerous. One of these days you're going to wind up talking smack to the wrong person and they won't take it as lightly as I do. Have you ever seen those "missing" posters hanging in Wal-Mart and in the post office?

Ladys and gentlemen..(opens envelope for "Talkin smack to get your picture on the back of a milk carton" category)...and the winner is............ :p

Not B) Solci. ;)

Solci, he was stating his opinion, and since you're entitled to your OWN opinion - even though it's wrong - why don't we be grown ups and not call people names when they don't share your view.
And now for the winner of the "Most Creative Veiled Threat" category.. the wounded veteran!!

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 28 2004, 04:14 AM
Punk these days is just pop music, the only reason they get away with calling it punk is because the members in the band have tattoos and put safety pins in their clothing.. although they prolly bought the clothes with the safety pins already in them from some pseudo-goth trendy store like Hot Topic. :)
exactly. well said.

Lol, Did I even ask him for his opinion? I wasn't here to get flammed assholes. Also how could I be wrong about "Strung out". They are a punk band...no matter what he says or thinks, the style of the music they play is called punk. Btw, sex pistols are so to old and dull, I heard most of their songs atleast 20 times. However I like rancid and misfits, they both are cool. All I did was ask for help to find a song...And you guys think I got owned on a forum, well I got news for you...Get a life jerks. I dont even go to the mall and shop for stuff at hot topic so why bring it up? Oh and if you think I'm a poser...I'm not. I'm actually really good at skateboarding, and this is my 5th year at it heh.

My opinion is that Australian punk bands are better than british punk bands.

Back