Grey's Anatomy Season 3

I believe it was "Life Is Beautiful" by Vega4. It's available on iTunes.

Does anyone know the song at the beginning? The one they showed the album art for at the end of the episode? Looked like Teddy Bear or something.

ABC will probably post up the music list of tonight's episode tomorrow or Saturday on the Grey's Anatomy site; I've came across this before. They're pretty punctual, which I appreciate. I suppose that's why there are fewer posts concerning Grey's Anatomy music these days.

And...if it isn't...well...hmm...

the song at the beginning is by teddybears but i didn't catch the start of the show so i don't know what song it is. hope that helps a little.

sorry!

I didnt want to make another topic and since you already found your song i hope you dont mind if i borrow this for a minute.

K well i was watching Greys Anatomy just for a split second and i heard this song that i hear all the time. It goes like this, "Said it was the bomb to the bomb to dang to dang diggy diggy." Then there is some clapping and people singing woohoo. Can anyone help me?

ABC has posted the music list for episode 6, "Let the Angels Commit". I knew they were fast!

link :lol:

They missed listing the last song for some reason though:
"Writings On The Wall" by The Album Leaf

Does anyone know the name of the last song that played in the show? It said something like "the writings on the wall" and it was playing when Bailey saw Christina changing the OR schedule.

Thanks for any help!

Hey guys,

There were some great songs on this one, and was wondering if anyone knew the ones that were:

(1) playing when Karev was talking to Chief around the camp fire (i.e. talking about how he grew up in a bar and he misses life).
(2) the one at the end

Please help.

I was wondering if anyone knew the song used in both:
- the "next episode" preview for ABC's Grey's Anatomy (11/09)
- regularly for previews of upcoming episodes of G4's Icons

(2) is "A Cold Wind Will Blow Through Your Door" by Bill Ricchini

Its an x-ray dog song called "dont look back" but its next to impossible to find anywhere, I dig it too, lemme know if you have any luck tracking it down PLEASE :D

Back