Going along with the VD theme....

Iunno, that's just something you add to the end of some words. Like adding -er to stuff to make "thinger" or "duder".

Oh. Well, this all makes me feel really old. :lol: I can't keep up with young kids internet jargon. haha

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Feb 14 2006, 05:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Feb 14 2006, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Panther@Feb 14 2006, 02:03 PM
I read VD and I was like... Venereal Disease game....?
Thats what I thought. [/b][/quote]
yay i wasn't alone.

Don't feel bad, I couldn't read it either...and my husband plays Wow.... :p

Thats funny how everyone plays World of Warcraft nowadays. Its not like it is revolutionary or anything but everyone plays it, I mean Everquest, SW Galaxies and a bunch of other MMORPGs have been around for years and no one but the hardcore played them. I've never played WoW so, I'm guessing its geared toward more casual gamers then?

Or.. possibly.. geared towards people who enjoyed the Warcraft games. :eek: !

Know what else is funny? Latin has been around for ages longer than English, but only the hardcore speak it.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Feb 14 2006, 09:57 PM
Thats funny how everyone plays World of Warcraft nowadays. Its not like it is revolutionary or anything but everyone plays it, I mean Everquest, SW Galaxies and a bunch of other MMORPGs have been around for years and no one but the hardcore played them. I've never played WoW so, I'm guessing its geared toward more casual gamers then?
No actually it's geared towards everyone. Everyone hardcored Everquest and SW until a bunch of hackers came around... Everyone hardcored FFXI [Some still do] until gill sellers came around.. Some people just play WoW.

Guess the only difference is that they found someone they really like where as other people just find multiple. I don't blame them for playing what they pay to play.. If they didn't they'd be stupid :)

Yup, I was at one time an EQ widow. He played for 10+ hours a day. Then we had a baby....and that wasn't gonna fly anymore. I think he likes to play Wow because he can pop in and play when he feels like it, but he dosen't have to raid and stuff like that. :p

Originally posted by Jenny@Feb 15 2006, 12:11 PM
Yup, I was at one time an EQ widow. He played for 10+ hours a day. Then we had a baby....and that wasn't gonna fly anymore. I think he likes to play Wow because he can pop in and play when he feels like it, but he dosen't have to raid and stuff like that. :p
Mine plays about 14 hours on his days off.

<_<

Now that I finally got a new car and don't need him to take me places, there will be no end to the insanity.

Originally posted by dascoot+Feb 15 2006, 09:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Feb 15 2006, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jenny@Feb 15 2006, 12:11 PM
Mine plays about 14 hours on his days off.

<_<

Now that I finally got a new car and don't need him to take me places, there will be no end to the insanity. [/b][/quote]
I feel for you *pats Dascoot on her head* ;)

Back