Gilmore Girls

It's the episode where Max and Lorelai have their bridal shower. The scene is during the shower and is playing when Rory is talking to Lane about her leaving. It's on before the Captain and Tenille song, something about a "blood rush" If anyone knows the song, I'd appreciate it!

I have no idea if this is the song but I just googled "Gilmore Girls" and "blood rush" and found a song by Grant Lee Phillips called Spring Released that has the words "blood rush" in it and I know that they've used quite a few of his songs over the years. The CD release date was a few months before the episode you mentioned aired so it might be it. You can listen to a clip of the song here to see if it's the song you're looking for.

I was watching in old episode of gilmore girls, I think it's called Application Anxiety, where they go to that old Harvard graduate for help with filling out the application. And at the very end of the episode that town "troubadour" was singing a song that said i think "smile there's no release" or something like that. I'm dying to know they name of the song. Thanks for any help.

I actually just found the song myself. In case anyone was wondering it's called Smile by Grant Lee Phillips. Great song!

Does anyone know the name of the song that played on last night's episode that went something like...

"it's like a train wreck..."

"it's getting hard to sleep when I lay my head down"

Thanks for the reply. But that 's not the right song. The singer was male.

i was watching a repeat of gilmore girls and there was this band playing live when rory went to spring break.... i'v checked some websites but can't seem to find anything

anyone know?

i don't remember much of the song but it was pretty upbeat...

At the end of an old episode of Gilmore Girls (probably in the second season), there is a song sung by a woman that goes something like "here they go, one by one, here they go-o-o". It's the very last piece of background music in the episode, and continues for the end credit. any idea what the song is or who sings it?

Do you remember what this episode was about ? Or any other event while the song is playing ?

uh, the episode was something with Lorelai fighting with her parents. It was the very end of the episode, and they were at the grandparents house, and Rory and her grandparents had just left the room to look at a book or something together, and Lorelai was left sitting on the couch looking unhappy, and that's when the song played.

In the "Wedding Bell Blues" episode what is the song that Richard and Emily dance to at their wedding reception.

thanks

It's called "Wedding Bell Blues". It's an oldie from the 60's or 70's. I forget the name of the woman who sings it, but I'm sure you could find it with just the title. Hope that helps.

Song is ...

The 5th Dimension - "Wedding Bell Blues" (<-- vocalist is Marilyn McCoo)

Enjoy!
There you go.

Okay, I understand that this was Troubador-palooza episode.

Yo La Tengo was one of the Troubadors and I was wondering if anyone knows what song they were playing. I've been scrambling my brain and can't think of it.

Anyone have any guesses or answers?

Hey! I was hoping someone can help me with a song that is driving me crazy. It was in a third season episode of Gilmore Girls. In the episode Jess and Rory kiss outside of LuLu's garage. There's a little bit about how Jess puts his cigarette away, and Jess says something like "No matter what else happens at least we know that works." At the end of the scene, Rory leaves Jess and goes to Dean's window to try to convince him not to hate her, because she realizes how awful a person she is.

The lyrics are in a male voice and say something like "Then she appears." or "When she appears." I don't really remember the rest of the lyrics.

Sorry I don't have any information on the song! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

there is a song that i'm trying to find used in the pilot episode of the first season of gilmore girls. it plays not long into the episode where lorelai goes to visit her parents to ask them for money. the only lyrics that i could figure out are from the chorus that go something like this: "that's where the colors don't go, that's where the colors don't show"

if anyone could tell me the name of this song and/or who sings it that would be great!!

Back