Geico Insurance "Robot"

Check this mp3 download and tell me what you think?

(Admin Edit: Direct Linking not allowed.)

Gosh, you guys are strong admins, sheesh.. So how do I make people know of this remix??? HUH?

Ummm, lets see, Direct Linking not allowed... What can I do to resolve this? How about I say go to (Admin Edit: Direct Link deleted.)

By the way, bluemanlibrary.com is MY server, so I am not stealing anyone's bandwidth. Not sure how you judge something is a direct link when there are posts in this thread that are direct links... tisk tisk. :lol: I keeeeeeed

Cute. Commercial came on just as it was getting around the halfway mark. Anyway, sorta channels the Jan Hammer-ness near the end there, eh? =]

Who made this and with what software/hardware?

I made it, and I use a Roland Xp-80 and Korg Triton Pro series synths... You can find more of my music in the links I posted above. I use a number of effects from real rack effects to software like Adobe Audition 1.5.

Sweet. I noticed some very mod-ish effects throughout the thing. Nice mid-fi quality to that with some obviously higher-q processing.

Good stuff.

Thanks! I enjoy recreating a song from scratch, and adding my personal touch...

Oh my lord. It's his own server for god's sake.

Bone up on laws and precedent regarding remix (occasionally grouped with parody rulings) and then put the link back up.

i listened to it and ... you have got to be kidding me... <_<

I would have loved to listen to it, tho I was unable to download it from SoundClick, even after I went and signed up and activated my listener's account. (Rude)

Tried searching for "rotcav" on Purevolume, and their search was rather ignorant, wouldn't even give me a "Artist Not Found" message, just wanted me to click her, click there, click here and listen to this other artist instead.

Went to Bluemanlibrary and found nothing, I only sign up once without results, not gonna be stupid enuf ta do it twice more, I get enuf spam already.

Sorries...if I can't hear it, I can't give feedback, I too am a musician who seeks feedback.

Oscar

anyone know the music from the geico commercial where the lizard break dances. ive also heard the same song in a revlon ad and various others. thanks :)

sorry just realized someone asked this before...and it was answered:

"Sweet World" by Comega Men

anyways thanks :)

Can anyone help me out with this one. It's been bothering me for quite sometime now. Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing on the Geiko commercial with the gecko doing the robot. I think it is on a revlon commercial too by the way. Please someone post so I can finally rest a little easier. Thanks

Back