Garnier 100% Color

rutabega

Reaction score
It aired during the OC tonight (April 14th). I've heard the song a thousand times, but can't think of it!!

Does anybody know what song this is? I assume it's the only Garnier commercial airing (and I don't mean the one with the Transplants song).

I hope somebody knows. It's driving me nuts!

Originally posted by rutabega@Apr 14 2004, 07:15 PM
(and I don't mean the one with the Transplants song).
hmm... that's the only one i ever see!

can you describe the music? tempo, genre, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc...

Elastica, Really? Haven't heard them in years! Here's a link for an audio sample.

Just saw it for first time tonite (Mon the 19th of April). Popular song with lots of airtime in its day. Couldn't be more than 3 to 5 years ago I think. Not sure, but think it was on TNT (could've been TBS or USA tho). Set in what looks to be an arcade, girl with brightly intense red hair (hence the name of the product :p , it's definitely 100% color) playing a racing game against a guy. Think she's Asian, Esther something I think I came across on one of many Googles for this song. Hope y'all can help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Michelle. Did run search, got no hits, might've typo'd or something :blink: Sorry bout the multiple post :D

Garnier Nutrisse commercial. It's brand new.
I can't think of the name of the song. It's mostly instrumental. The only ones I can find are from 2003. Those songs are not the ones. Any clue? It's an alternative song. Driving me nuts! Thanks!

so i've used search, and so far i haven't seen this posted. anyway, i'm looking for the song that's used for the Garnier 100% color commercials. there's two versions- one is with a girl with red hair playing a race car arcade game, and another with a girl with black hair on a motorcycle.
the music sounds sort of punk-ish, sung by a girl, but it sounds more like screaming. thanks!

Not trying to be. :unsure: It's just that search here is soooooo fickle but once you have it wired it's pretty ez. ;) As long as I'm posting again I may as well add that less is more when you search. Like just using the word garnier instead of the whole 9 yards of info that you have. ;)
Kinda the opposite of google. ;)

hey i'm looking for the same song too, and i have a sneaking suspicion it's sonic youth but i have no idea what song... let me know if you have any luck =)

Originally posted by habes112@Aug 13 2004, 08:16 PM
so i've used search, and so far i haven't seen this posted. anyway, i'm looking for the song that's used for the Garnier 100% color commercials. there's two versions- one is with a girl with red hair playing a race car arcade game, and another with a girl with black hair on a motorcycle.
the music sounds sort of punk-ish, sung by a girl, but it sounds more like screaming. thanks!
I just caught the tail end of this one, sounds to me like it might be "Connection", by a group who broke up a while back, named Elastica.

www.garnier.ca is the company website.

Originally posted by magu2k@Oct 5 2004, 11:41 PM
I just caught the tail end of this one, sounds to me like it might be "Connection", by a group who broke up a while back, named Elastica.

www.garnier.ca is the company website.
Also there is Garnier Fructis, which uses the Transplants song "diamonds and guns". Great tune liked to catch it on Muchmusic when they played it every day =D

You can see a legal version of it on Launch:

http://launch.yahoo.com/musicvideos/player...videoID=1088329

Back