Garden State

im looking for the title to the song thats featured in the COMMERCIAL (not the trailer) to the movie garden state. the female vocalist sounds like dido but im not too sure.

If it's a TV Spot for the movie, we still keep them down in the Film Trailers section of the forum.

Can you describe the song and the ad?

i think the song you're lookin for is let go by frou frou. i wanted the song too and found it's name on the soundtrack.

"Let Go" by Frou Frou...I was looking for the same song a few days ago, now it's stuck in my head all the time!

Hehe, my sister loves all three of those songs and when she saw the trailers, she flipped out and was like, "I have to see this movie!!!"

Er... yeah, that was kind of not relating to the query, but, ah well...

Anyone seen the new TV trailer for "Garden State"?

It containts new music not heard in the theatrical or teaser trailer. Anyone else hear it or know what it is?

Originally posted by michelle@Aug 20 2004, 12:01 AM
did you search our forums?
Yes, but they only refer to the teaser and theatrical trailer music. This TV ad is different and has only been running for the past two weeks.

Recap!

Teaser:
- "Let Go" by Frou Frou

Commercial:
- "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service
- "Love Will Come Through" by Travis

i've only seen one tv ad for garden state, and the so ng was "new slang" by the shins.

If anyone can tell tell me what song is playing on the trailer for Garden State, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

The song on the teaser trailer is 'Let Go' by Frou Frou.

There are two songs included on the full trailer. The first is 'Such Great Heights' by Postal Service and the second is 'Love Will Come Through' by Travis.

I think The Shins' song, New Slang, is used in the TV ads. It's also in the trailer, so that may be the one you didn't want.

I am looking for the name and artist of the song played over the television promotion spot for the DVD/video release of the film Garden State. I started seeing this advert today on the TNT network.

Thank you!

Does anyone know the name of the song during the Garden State DVD commercial. The commercial it self is very short. Can anyone help.??? thanks!

Back