Gap "worked in" jeans

demitri888

Reaction score
I just saw an ad for the Gap. It had a guy in bed who throws off the covers (he's topless) and he's wearing jeans under the sheets. I think the commercial was for "worked in jeans" or something like that.

I have no idea what the name of the song is that is featured in this commercial, or who it's by. I think it's an old song from the 70's.

Please help!

I haven't seen that one yet, and I just checked the gap.com website which sometimes has their recent commercials (it's not there).. you can check back there in a day or two or just hold on, someone'll know. :)
Incidently, do you remember any lyrics?

The song is "Southern Cross" by Crosby Stills & Nash.

I love that song!

Hi,

I'm in the UK and I saw an advert that matches your description at gap.com the music in that one I immediately recognised as 'Tempted' by Squeeze on the album East Side Story released in 1981.

Hope this helps

Rob

Originally posted by gowings@Sep 12 2003, 09:36 AM
The song is "Southern Cross" by Crosby Stills & Nash.

I love that song!
LOL That's so funny.. yer not the first person to do that.. actually, the "Southern Cross" lyrics at the bottom of my posts are my signature. ;) :)

;) The song for this commercial is by Squeeze, and it is named "tempted" :) :D ;) :unsure: :blink:

i have a question about the GAP "worked in" jeans commercial w/the song "Tempted" by Squeeze (love that song btw!)

do you happen to know the name of the actor/model in that ad?

We don't actually cover actors in ads on this forum... But, I just happen to know this one. His name is Raoul Bova, an Italian actor. (For your viewing pleasure: the ad.) :p

okay, i've only seen this commerical maybe 2 times, but there's a shirtless guy sleeping in bed, he gets up, puts on his jeans, and go about his business. when he gets back to his room, he takes his shirt off and falls onto the bed. i really liked the music in this one and wondered if anyone could help me. thanks a lot

Back