Futurama Bender's Big Score

cucuzza

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the scene where Leela and Lars are having fun and dating (begins when they are playing mini-golf about 32 minutes into the movie). I love the melody of the song and there's a sound that's either a really good modified guitar hook or a girl's voice with a good background drum beat. Anyone know the name of song or composer?

I was looking on Wikipedia at this entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bender%27s_big_score
According to the entry, the music is by Christopher Tyng, but I think he did the intro music. When I researched him on Google, all that came up was the intro sheet music for Futurama. I really like the song. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Futurama - Bender's Big Score

hi, have you already found the name of the song which is played while lars and leela are playing minigolf?

Re: Futurama - Bender's Big Score

I think it's pretty clear that it's an original composition (probably) from Christopher Tyng. I wish Futurama would make some soundtrack products... and some more movies or episodes too! :)

Back