FUCK 2006!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 4 2006, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I think that's probably true it's just that he doesn't do that to other people really. Like, he doesn't do that at his job cause he knows that would be rude. So family is different. ;)
Yeah I hear ya.. maybe he's just more comfortable with you, isn't afraid of getting in trouble? *shrug*

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 4 2006, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 4 2006, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jan 4 2006, 07:29 PM
or,....ohh! have you ever been in that place when you tell a joke and the person isnt really listening and at the end they just say 'wow, is that true'
Hehe yeah, half the time you can hear crickets after I tell a joke. But that's mainly cause I screw jokes up.

Aww Rhonda.. :( Maybe he just has ADD too and can have two convos at once? I used to do that too til I realized not everyone was the same way and that it was kinda rude of me.

I wonder if that's why people like us like places like this, where we're heard, ya know? [/b][/quote]
here, here!! *a toast* :p

Some chick just text messaged me a pic of herself. I have no idea who she is. Must be a wrong number.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 5 2006, 12:04 PM
Some chick just text messaged me a pic of herself. I have no idea who she is. Must be a wrong number.
That's funny....once I got a random email mistakenly sent to me from some lady telling me she thinks I should stop cheating on my boyfriend, because she knows "all about the affair". :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ledzepgrl+Jan 5 2006, 11:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ledzepgrl @ Jan 5 2006, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jan 5 2006, 12:04 PM
That's funny....once I got a random email mistakenly sent to me from some lady telling me she thinks I should stop cheating on my boyfriend, because she knows "all about the affair". :lol: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Did you tell her to mind her own damn business? :lol:

Some dude was just IMing me asking me to join his Harry Potter role playing game. "I was like, how'd you get my screen name" & he replied "it was on my buddylist." so I was like "& how'd I get there" and he said "I though we we're friends.." and he wouldn't talk to me anymore. weirdness..

Originally posted by kristykat182@Jan 5 2006, 03:17 PM
Some dude was just IMing me asking me to join his Harry Potter role playing game. "I was like, how'd you get my screen name" & he replied "it was on my buddylist." so I was like "& how'd I get there" and he said "I though we we're friends.." and he wouldn't talk to me anymore. weirdness..
:lol: :lol:

:lol: I was with my boss a few weeks ago and she got one of them Nextel walky talky calls, ya know? Someone beeped her and was like "Where are you right now?" and she's like "Who the hell is this?" Turns out he had the wrong number but he wouldn't stop beeping us, kept asking our names and what we were wearing and wanted us to go meet him somewhere to hang out. Then we found out he was in DC and she's like "Oh! Yeah well tell us where to go!" and he told her some place, she's like "OK we'll be there."

I was scared he'd call back all pissed off when we didn't show but he never did.. but the best part is that he had to dial 10 numbers to get her phone and didn't realize that the area code he was dialing was for FL. :duh: :lol:

Back