Foster's Beer - Same as Captain Morgan's

mattt1986

Reaction score
Many of you may remember a recent Captain Morgan's advertising campaign asking the viewer if they "Got A Little Captain in Them." As you may recall, the song playing in the background was an orchestral theme; very bold, powerful, and well orchestrated. (See here for the corresponding forum.)

Well, the "answer" given in the forum was that the song was a proprietary composition written especially for Diageo, Captain Morgan's parent company. However, this does not appear to be true. I just now heard the exact same piece - exact - on a commercial for Foster's beer. Like I said, I double checked and Foster's is in no way related to Captain Morgan's or Diageo, leading me to believe that this song can, in fact, be found floating around out there somewhere.

If anyone has heard this song, they know that it is, frankly, a stunning composition for something as simple as a commercial. I want to open this one back up and see if anyone can pinpoint this.

Matt

By the way, I just emailed the Foster's Group to see if they'd divulge the name. Will update.

Well, got an email from them, but they misunderstood my request and thought I was speaking about another commercial that aired in Australia (funny, I specifically mentioned that it was in a US ad campaign...) I'm leaving this one open for now, anyone with anything feel free to post.

this has been bothering me, screw them they better place their music on the web or else we will go so anti flag on them

Back