First Daughter

Does anyone know where I can download Damon Gough's (Also know as the band 'Badly Drawn Boy") "Jewel Thief" for free?

The song is from the movie First Daughter. It plays about twice in the movie and at the beginning of the trailer.

If anyone could help me, I would be soooo happy!

Originally posted by WiccanOne@Sep 29 2004, 05:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can download Damon Gough's (Also know as the band 'Badly Drawn Boy") "Jewel Thief" for free?
:arrow: Please review our Forum Rules on File Sharing. Asking for, or providing, such information is not allowed on our Forums.

The only information we've been able to find on the "jewelthief" song is listed here, on the first page of this thread.

Originally posted by pibby@Sep 13 2004, 06:44 PM
I still can't figure out what the song is, but I am relatively certain that it is not "Jewel Theif" unless this is some totally different version than the "Jewel Thief" from their Album.
If you go to the website for the movie now, First Daughter Movie .com at the bottom it lets you choose which song to play (1, 2, 3) or to turn the sound off. Song 1 is the one we are looking for, but of course it says nothing on the website as to what it is or who sings it. :(
AAGGHHH! It is song #1 on the webstie, but it doesn't say who sings it. Anyone find out yet?

Has anyone been able to figure this out yet? Perhaps if someone owns the DVD now, they could check in the credits B)

Okay, looked around, and apparently the song is called "Thought I'd Seen It All" sung and produced by Damon Elliott. According to "him", there's no soundtrack yet, but you may e-mail him at dreambrotha@aol.com to request an MP3 of the song.

Not an infallible source, but so far, it's the best thing I could find.

:blink:

Mes services sont à vôtre disposition,
Ramin Marghi

Originally posted by PhillyMJS@Sep 23 2004, 08:11 PM
Seeking song from First Daughter commercial...

Female singer, voice kinda sounds like Chantal Kreviazuk, but have listened to and read through the lyrics of "In This Life" and that is not the song I'm looking for.

I can only make out two fragments of the lyrics: there's a tiny bit that sounds like "out the door" and then in the scene where Katie Holmes and everyone else in the frame simultaneously throw a fist in the air it sounds like a line beginning, "I used to be," and then I can't make out the rest.
Finally found this song, purely by chance. Flipped on HBO as "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" was fading to the credits and the same song was playing. It's "Weight of the World," and is indeed by Chantal Kreviazuk.

Back