Fidelity commercial

jay87

Reaction score
Can someone ID the song in this commercial.. it has a cool animation of flowers blossoming all over the place:

thank you

oh, yeah ... that's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, by Iron Butterfly ... just not all 17 minutes of it... ha ha

This newer fidelity commercial starts out with a bunch of flowers and this song comes on. It's an older classic rock song and you can't really understand what the singer is saying, but at the end he goes, "don't you know I love you." Anybody know what I'm talking about?

First of, this is a great website. Didn't think such website would exist. Anyways, I went through a search and look for a topic in the past ten pages but couldn't find anything.

Anyways, this song is played for the Fidelity Retirement Plan. It's aimed for the 60ish crowd because that's the theme of the commerical. Plus they mention Flower Power. It's a rock song, probably from that time. They air this commercial quite often during the Basketball tournament on CBS.

Thanks for the replies. :)

If it is a classic rock (as opposed to classic pop) song, then you might want to try this thread instead:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...82&hl=butterfly

That other thread suggested by Bethonia says it is "Der Kommissar" by Falco, which is an 1980's classic pop, not really classic rock, which is definitely not from the 1960's.

BTW, is it the commercial with the colourful flower animations or the one with the guy that wears shades and has every aspect of his life modernized, automated & maximized for efficiency? There are other ads too. Just use the search function and search for "fidelity."

I just seen it today, i'm asuming its the newest one... sorry thats all can tell you about it... and no the song isn't Der Kommissar as shown in a previous Fidelity commercial.

thanks for ur help

one thing to add... in the comercial, it shows bloming phycodellic flowers (trippy), and says somthing about "flower power", lol, idk... just thought id add that

Back