Favorite part in the song

So you wanna be a rock superstar? Live large. Big house. 5 cars. You're in charge. Comin' up in the world, don't trust nobody, gotta look over your shoulder constantly. :eek:k:

She's waiting for that moment of surrender, her hands are calloused but her heart is tender.

Embrace me, surround me as the rush comes. Embrace me, surround me as the rush comes. Embrace me, surround me as the rush comes....as the rush comes, as the rush comes, as the rush comes, as the rush comes, as the rush comes. :)

Out here in the fields I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight to prove I'm right, I don't need to be forgiven.

"Targets are made to hit
You think I give a shit
Yo mama is a bitch
I see you in the Sarlaac Pit." :)

Bring tea for the Tillerman
Steak for the sun
Wine for the women who made the rain come
Seagulls sing your hearts away
'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play

Daniel my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that wont heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than i
Daniel youre a star in the face of the sky

Tonight when I chase the dragon, the water may change to cherry wine and the silver will turn to gold, time out of mind.

Sometimes, I forget I'm still awake. I fuck up and say these things out loud. My old friend, I swear I never meant for this. I never meant...

"Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop
Yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss
Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed"

That makes me laugh everytime I hear that.....just the way she says it. :lol:

There's got to be something better than in the middle.

in the song Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen the guitar part 1 minutes and 47 seconds into the song to 1 minutes and 39 seconds into the song

:lol: Let's all smoke marijuana. Let's all smoke marijuana. Let's all smoke marijuana.

edit: Oh no, that's in Another One Bites the Dust. :lol:

Back