EuroTrip

R

rewep

This isn't for a song or anything.. I just saw EuroTrip and everytime he gets email his computer says "mail muthaf*cka". I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could grab that a wav file or something. I want it.. it's hilarious. I tried a yahoo and google search, but couldn't find nuthing. Just figured I would ask in case anyone knows of a site that might have it. :)

I looked around, and it seems you and everyone else who saw the movie is searching for the same audio clip/ wav file. I couldn't find it. :( Someone else might know of good resources for those sort of files though.

I found one that's close, but it's just not the same.. heh.. eventually I'm sure someone will have it out there. :)

This isn't for a song or anything.. I just saw EuroTrip and everytime he gets email his computer says "mail muthaf*cka". I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could grab that a wav file or something. I want it.. it's hilarious. I tried a yahoo and google search, but couldn't find nuthing. Just figured I would ask in case anyone knows of a site that might have it. :)
iTunes has it. If you type Eurotrip , it will give you songs and message tones

Also, if you download the app called “ Zedge” on your phone, then type Eurotrip in the search area, it will give you that sound file and you can use it as a message tone

Back